QLD cyclist dies in hit / run

Old June 30th 07, 02:52 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Jock

Default QLD cyclist dies in hit / run

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/...624210906.html

Jock

Old June 30th 07, 07:42 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Adam F[_4_]

Jock wrote:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/...624210906.html

Jock

Jeez I hope whoever noticed the model of the jeep got the licence plate too!

--
//Adam F
Old July 1st 07, 02:19 AM posted to aus.bicycle
John Pitts[_2_]

On 2007-06-30, Adam F wrote:
Jock wrote:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/...624210906.html

Jeez I hope whoever noticed the model of the jeep got the licence plate too!

Yep. From ABC news:
"Police have charged a teenager over a fatal hit-and-run accident in
far north Queensland.
An 18-year old man has been charged with manslaughter and callous
disregard."

--
John
There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do
Old July 1st 07, 08:34 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Adam F[_4_]

On 2007-06-30, Adam F wrote:
Jock wrote:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/...624210906.html

Jeez I hope whoever noticed the model of the jeep got the licence plate too!

Yep. From ABC news:
"Police have charged a teenager over a fatal hit-and-run accident in
far north Queensland.
An 18-year old man has been charged with manslaughter and callous
disregard."

Wow, his adult life's off to a good start....

--
//Adam F