Duh's greenhouse effect to proceed when medical certificate is inhand

Old December 16th 09, 08:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Duh's greenhouse effect to proceed when medical certificate is inhand

You know me, I'll correspondent with anybody.

However, before we take this where I suspect you want it to go, dear
Duh, I need a report from your keeper that you're taking your
medication regularly, and I want the report to be renewed daily. I
have no taste for putting down a person handicapped by disease.

Andre Jute
The caring, sharing face of global warming
Old December 16th 09, 11:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ozark Bicycle

On Dec 16, 1:12 pm, Andre Jute wrote:
You know me, I'll correspondent with anybody.

However, before we take this where I suspect you want it to go, dear
Duh, I need a report from your keeper that you're taking your
medication regularly, and I want the report to be renewed daily.
[...]

Anyone else smellin' smoke?

http://tinyurl.com/yhr2aqv

Old December 17th 09, 12:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Andre Jute wrote:
You know me, I'll correspondent with anybody.

However, before we take this where I suspect you want it to go, dear
Duh, I need a report from your keeper that you're taking your
medication regularly, and I want the report to be renewed daily. I
have no taste for putting down a person handicapped by disease.

Andre Jute
The caring, sharing face of global warming

By "Duh" shall we assume you mean "Dough for Brains"? Hopeless case
(study).

Bill "can't tell the players..." S.

Old December 17th 09, 12:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Dec 16, 7:12*pm, Andre Jute wrote:

Uh, the context somehow got dropped:

a) Duhboy recently wrote to me: 'Hey, Andre, you don't doubt the
existence of a natural phenomenon known as "the greenhouse effect," do
you?' That thread was contaminated by the usual RBT spittle-sprayers
before I even saw it.

b) A few months ago Duhboy attacked me viciously for no reason at all,
then apologized, explaining that he'd stopped taking his medication
with deleterious results on his manners, promising that he was back on
his medicine. I have no taste for putting down a handicapped person so
I want to know before I correspond with Duh on global warming -- a
subject that virtually guarantees that I will put him down -- that
he's popping his pills and consequently on as even a keel as he ever
is. So I wrote to him:

You know me, I'll correspond with anybody.

However, before we take this where I suspect you want it to go, dear
Duh, I need a report from your keeper that you're taking your
medication regularly, and I want the report to be renewed daily. I
have no taste for putting down a person handicapped by disease.

Andre Jute
The caring, sharing face of global warming

Problem with the global warmies is that they have no sense of humour.

AJ