Mandatory life jacket law

Old April 20th 11, 11:50 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin[_4_]

Default Mandatory life jacket law

Should a mandatory life jacket law be introduced for cyclists?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCR-gE2xcZ8
Old April 20th 11, 12:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

On 20/04/2011 11:50, Tom Crispin wrote:
Should a mandatory life jacket law be introduced for cyclists?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCR-gE2xcZ8

Only when using this vehicle going downhill.
Old April 20th 11, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul - xxx[_2_]

Tom Crispin wrote:

Should a mandatory life jacket law be introduced for cyclists?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCR-gE2xcZ8

LOL, that's brilliant!

wants

--
Paul - xxx
Old April 20th 11, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Trevor A Panther

"Tom Crispin" wrote in message
Should a mandatory life jacket law be introduced for cyclists?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCR-gE2xcZ8

I want one!!!!!! Not a life jacket! I could cyle down the Loire a different
way! ot on this year trip through the Danish islands I wouldn't need a
ferry!

--
From
Trevor A Panther