cheap tyres

Old March 12th 04, 03:44 PM
nickjb

Default cheap tyres

Just surfing for some new tyres for my bike and found this site:

http://www.dreamcycles.co.uk/

They've got some good prices on the Gazz (especially if you want two or
have a friend)

I've got no connection with the company and I've never used them before.
Just thought I'd share

Nick

--
nickjb - one wheel short
nickjb's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1074

Old March 14th 04, 10:26 PM
johnhimsworth

I'm getting some of these, but I only need 1 (surprisingly), so if
anyone wants to buy the other off me then reply here or send me a pm.

John

--
johnhimsworth - Falling off with style...

Look! The Goodyear Blimp!
johnhimsworth's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1788

Old March 14th 04, 11:18 PM
onewheeldave

Great prices, shame they don't have 24x3's

--
onewheeldave - Semi Skilled Unicyclist

"He's also been known to indulge in a spot of flame juggling - but it's
the Muni that really fires him up."

onewheeldave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/874

Old March 14th 04, 11:19 PM
leow

Or 26x3 Gazz's for a tenner ....

http://tinyurl.com/2trd3

If that URL doesn't piece together then try their homepage and search
for "gazz"

http://www.xpedia.co.uk

Leo White

--