Light shining in from my mom's window beside her front door

Old June 5th 04, 12:10 PM
Sofa

Default Light shining in from my mom's window beside her front door

What a nice view to wake up to

| Attachment filename: unilight.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/214600|

Sofa - you - pee - dee

'A circus clown is just a carny who's too stupid to flip a ride switch
on and off. Now, you take a circus clown, roll him on the barn floor,
kick him in the head a couple hundred times, and what have you got?' -
Hank Hill

'Unicycle Product Reviews' (http://tinyurl.com/368h6) *107* reviews on
*72* products

'London Unicycling Club Website ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/)
version 3.02

Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Old June 5th 04, 12:14 PM
unicycleboy

wow thats cool whats it from a window sticker?

Trev

--
unicycleboy - Freestyle Expert

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/al...k/NewSig2.jpg]
ok maybe a bit of a juggler.
www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

Old June 5th 04, 12:35 PM
Sofa

just whatever decoration is on the glass, it's frosted glass or
something, I never really noticed it until I saw that on the floor

Old June 5th 04, 12:57 PM
spyder

Sofa's finally seen the light!

--
spyder - Bubbles

There are no stupid questions,
Just stupid people.
spyder's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4190

Old June 5th 04, 04:29 PM
paco

Watch out. You might start getting unicyclists from around the world
making pilgrimages to your home, praying to the holy unicycle to learn
new tricks or to have enough money to upgrade their seat components...

--
paco - Co-Founder of the PacoGild Movement

Every car should come equipped with a midget with a periscope.
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

Old June 5th 04, 05:02 PM
cyberbellum

I think this has something to do with the 36uw ride.

--
cyberbellum - Level 1.0 rider!

Optimists think the glass is half full. Pesimists think the glass is
half empty. Engineers think the glass is too big.
cyberbellum's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4550

Old June 5th 04, 05:18 PM
Sofa

paco wrote:
*Watch out. You might start getting unicyclists from around the world
making pilgrimages to your home, praying to the holy unicycle to learn
new tricks or to have enough money to upgrade their seat
components...
*

Go ahead, that's at my mom's house, 6 hours away from here

Old June 5th 04, 10:58 PM
spyder

Shot gun!