FS: 60cm S-Works Tarmac E5 NEW **NOW W/ PICS** FRAME

Old March 3rd 05, 01:45 AM
Ryan Saylor

Default FS: 60cm S-Works Tarmac E5 NEW **NOW W/ PICS** FRAME

http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/o/doubik2/tarmac1.jpg
http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/o/doubik2/tarmac2.jpg
http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/o/doubik2/tarmac3.jpg
http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/o/doubik2/tarmac4.jpg
http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/o/doubik2/tarmac5.jpg
http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/o/doubik2/tarmac6.jpg
http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/o/doubik2/tarmac7.jpg
http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/o/doubik2/tarmac8.jpg

60cm S-Works Tarmac E5 Road Bike

Take the stiff efficiency of an aluminum bike and marry it with the
comfortable, lightweight properties of a carbon bike for one of the most
innovative bikes on the market today and you have the Tarmac E5. I've been
riding for 20 years and ridden many, many bikes including steel, aluminum
and titanium. This one is far and away my favorite. With its high
bling-bling factor and awesome stiff-yet-comfortable properties I couldn't
have designed a bike better myself. Go ahead and treat yourself to the best
bike ever.

Retail on this bike would be $5600.

Frame model year is 2005. Parts are 2004 except the crank arms which are
brand
new (not pictured). Typical rider height for this bike would be 6'2" -
6'6".

SPECS:

S-Works Tarmac E5 carbon/aluminum frame (brand NEW!!)
S-Works carbon fork (w/ carbon steerer)
Dura-Ace front derailleur (clamp on, 31.8mm, bottom pull)
Dura-Ace rear derailleur
S-Works Carbon stem (1 1/8", 120mm, -10 deg. rise)
Selle Italia SLR saddle (super-light!)
Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels
Zero Gravity brakes (super-light!)
Dura-Ace STI shifters (10 speed)
Easton EC70 carbon seatpost (27.2mm x 350mm)
Dura-Ace cranks (175mm, 53/39, brand NEW!!)
S-Works Mindset headset (integrated, 1 1/8")
Dura-Ace bottom bracket
S-Works Carbon handlebars (44cm c-c, 31.8)
Continental Sport 1000 tires (700c x 23mm, brand new!)
Padded cork tape (black)
Dura-Ace cassette (10 speed, 12-21)
Dura-Ace chain
No pedals

Measurements:
Effective seat tube: 60cm
Seat tube (c-top of collar): 59cm
Effective top tube (horizontally): 59.5cm
Standover height: 32"
Seat tube angle: 72.5 degrees
Head tube angle: 74 degrees

The frame is in brand new.

Most of the parts are about 9 months old. Chain and cassette are in good
shape. Brake pads are fine. Tires are brand new. The saddle probably
shows the most wear. You'll want to replace it.

Buyer to pay $128 (see below for probable discount!) shipping and handling
(UPS ground, insured) to continental US. More elsewhere. If you live outside
the continental US, please contact me about shipping. Will
accept money orders, cashier's checks, personal checks and credit cards (via
Paypal). If you choose to pay with money order, personal check or cashier's
check, SUBTRACT $81 from your total including shipping. Will hold personal
checks 5-10 working days before shipping. Money orders and cashier's checks
allow immediate delivery upon receipt. Paypal allows immediate delivery.
Payment is expected within 7 days of auction end. No checks issued by banks
outside the US accepted.

It's going on eBay soon so let me know if you want it!!!!

Old March 3rd 05, 03:44 PM
Guy F. Anderson Sr.

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:45:13 -0500, "Ryan Saylor"

60cm S-Works Tarmac E5 Road Bike

Retail on this bike would be $5600.

So.....what is your ASKING price?

Guy A
Ripley, TN
Old March 4th 05, 12:53 AM
Ryan Saylor

Oh yeah. That would be helpful, no??

$2900.

"Guy F. Anderson Sr." wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:45:13 -0500, "Ryan Saylor"

60cm S-Works Tarmac E5 Road Bike

Retail on this bike would be $5600.

So.....what is your ASKING price?

Guy A
Ripley, TN

Shortening a frame slugbath Unicycling 10 August 26th 04 03:39 AM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM
Custom Unicycles - Why? JJuggle Unicycling 10 August 26th 03 12:41 AM