Ed Dolan the Great is Fed Up!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 17th 06, 01:17 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Ed Dolan the Great is Fed Up!

Why are these cycling newsgroups so worthless? Or is all of Usenet
worthless? I have never yet encountered a newsgroup that was worth the
powder to blow it up. If any of you know of any newsgroups that might be
worthy of the Great Ed Dolan, please let me know. I am going crazy with all
the idiots, morons and imbeciles of these cycling newsgroups.

I need a newsgroup that reeks of intelligence - something that can engage my
mind. I am sick and tired of expending nothing but invective on my inferiors
who are not worthy of me. Yea, I am Great, but surely there are others in
this world of Usenet who are up to my Greatness.

I do not want a newsgroup full of kooks, even though they may all have
genius IQs'. I do not like crazies. I want substantial men of the world who
know how to discuss things intelligently. I am sick and tired of the kind of
children you find on cycling newsgroups. Wouldn't you like to be rid of me
so you could go back to your childish babble uninterrupted by any glimmers
of intelligence? Of course you would. Children only like to be with other
children. So find me a newsgroup that is worthy of my Greatness.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka