OT: Left hand down?

Old June 12th 21, 10:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_]

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 06:58:07 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

He does that because he cant grip the tap in the shower.

Oh, PLEASE, spare everyone your pathetic attempts at some sort of human
humour, senile sociopath!
Old June 12th 21, 10:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Tekkie©

Default OT: Left hand down?

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 10:37:40 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 06/12/2021 10:13 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which way
to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in reverse.
And if I'm reversing looking over my shoulder, one hand isn't on the
wheel so the phrase makes no sense!

There are these things called mirrors that don't require you to look
over your shoulder.

Whadda yu mean mirrors? Whaddar day?

--
Tekkie
Old June 13th 21, 08:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)

Default Left hand down?

I thought it was invented by the BBC for the Navy Lark.
However it actually makes moor since on a bike or in an aircraft where you
lean into a turn.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
news

Old June 13th 21, 08:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_]

Default Troll-feeding Disgusting Blind Mole Alert!

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 08:30:01 +0100, Brainless & Daft, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

I thought it was invented by the BBC for the Navy Lark.
However it actually makes moor since on a bike or in an aircraft where you
lean into a turn.
Brainless & Daft

It would make a LOT moor since [sic] if you shut your stupid gob,
troll-feeding senile cretin!
Old June 13th 21, 11:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore,Strikes, AGAIN!

On 13/06/21 4:16 am, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 17:13:04 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bull**** unread again

Sea
Old June 13th 21, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On 13/06/21 6:04 am, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 17:32:41 +0100, Andy Burned, another mentally deficient,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered:

Because it avoids any uncertainty between driver's left and guider's
left, if they're facing different ways, or one is looking at the other
in a mirror.

You senile asshole STILL don't know what's going on? Just HOW senile are
you? LOL

Overzealous

Old June 13th 21, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On 13/06/21 9:02 am, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 14:42:02 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

My new car has one of those. It comes in very handy to make sure I don't
run over the damn cat. For an animal supposed to be cleanly he loves to
roll in the driveway dirt.

Cool! You ARE really the coolest senile gossip ever seen on Usenet! LOL

Bookstore
Old June 13th 21, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's Eternal Senile Whore!

On 13/06/21 6:06 am, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 10:37:40 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

There are these things called mirrors that don't require you to look
over your shoulder.

You STILL haven't learned your lesson, you retarded bigmouthed troll-feeding
Yankie swine? See you over in ahr again, you perverted old gossip! Are you
ready? BG

Void
Old June 13th 21, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile Natural Idiot Alert!

On 13/06/21 6:08 am, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 17:58:19 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered again:

I take it you have never steered a boat with a tiller

I take it you are too debile and senile to resist that idiotic troll's
idiotic baits, The Natural Idiot! G

All-purpose

Will they ever make a bicycle with both left hand and right hand drives? [email protected] Techniques 34 August 18th 12 08:45 PM
Left or Right hand Rolf Unicycling 1 February 17th 08 07:29 AM
Left/hand right hand brain? make me smrt? unibikeling Unicycling 1 September 3rd 07 04:05 AM
Left hand threads. Moike Australia 25 November 27th 06 03:30 AM
Torqing down left hand BB cup. Wasatch5k Techniques 3 May 7th 05 12:52 AM