OT: Left hand down?

Old June 14th 21, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's Eternal Senile Whore!

On 14/06/21 7:45 pm, Peeler wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 22:13:25 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

One of my bicycles has a mirror and I miss it when I'm riding the one
without.

As much as you miss the unwashed Scottish ******'s cock when he's not around
for a while, you devoted senile sucker of troll cock?

knitting
Old June 14th 21, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On 14/06/21 1:42 am, Peeler wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 12:12:09 +0100, Custos Custodum, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered:

Not if you're attempting a reverse turn with a trailer or caravan. I
have a story about that but I won't bore you with the details other
than to say that some of the onlookers were stunned into quiet
applause. HGV drivers? Pah! Kid's stuff!

Nope, senile idiot! It's TROLL's stuff! As someone in another ng mentioned
yesterday, the clinically insane Scottish attention whore posted the very
same question already in 2017! He does that time and again. The poor swine
just can't get enough attention! Even posts the same questions separately
to separate ngs, just so he can get more threads and more attention out of
the same "questions" he keeps asking. BG

spirit
Old June 14th 21, 11:34 AM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.repair,uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopathstogether again

On 14/06/21 6:44 am, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 04:16:05 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

calm
Old June 14th 21, 12:08 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.repair,uk.rec.cycling
Max Demian

Default OT: Left hand down?

On 13/06/2021 18:57, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 02:26:50 +0100, Marilyn Manson
wrote:
On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 8:54:10 PM UTC-4, wrote:

The only thing I can think of is from the old days. There was a time
when drivers used hand signals to signal
left, right, or stop with their left hands. That might still be legal
but I don't remember anyone using them.

Not only are hand signals still legal, but a road test examiner may
ask you to at least
demonstrate one or more signal or recognize one or more signal as part
of the test.

Keep in mind that drivers are required to signal their intention to
turn, slow or stop.
If that can't be accomplished with vehicle's equipment, then hand
signals must be used.
Not just legal, but the law.

Some people say that you should use hand signals in bright sunlight,
bumper to bumper
traffic and any other situation where your turn signals might be hard
to see.

Kids should be taught to use hand signals while they are riding a
bicycle as soon as
they are proficient/confident enough to ride with one hand. You might
be surprised to
hear that the NHTSA adds a 4th hand signal for bicyclists (Alternative
Right Turn) and
also allows either arm to be used for slowing or stopping.

https://www.nhtsa.gov/staticfiles/nt...andSignals.pdf

Very stupid to use any of those, since most people will misunderstand them.

Let's look at your list.... "right turn" - on a bike, I stick my right
arm straight out.* If I stuck my left arm out and put the forearm up,
people would think I meant "stop".

There's apparently some stupid one in a car where you rotate your hand
to mean you're turning the opposite way to the side your hand is on
(since you can't reach right across the car).* I would take that to mean
"please pass"

You rotate your hand anticlockwise. For slowing down (aka "please pass")
you flap your hand up and down.

--
Max Demian
Old June 14th 21, 01:00 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.repair,uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_4_]

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 12:08:29 +0100, Max Dumb, the REAL dumb, notorious,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered again:

There's apparently some stupid one in a car where you rotate your hand
to mean you're turning the opposite way to the side your hand is on
(since you can't reach right across the car).* I would take that to mean
"please pass"

You rotate your hand anticlockwise. For slowing down (aka "please pass")
you flap your hand up and down.

NO bait set out by the trolling sociopath idiotic and retarded enough that
YOU senile idiot will NOT take, eh, Max Dumb? BG
Old June 14th 21, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey[_2_]

Default Left hand down?

Moor since? You've developed an Aussie accent.

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 08:30:01 +0100, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

I thought it was invented by the BBC for the Navy Lark.
However it actually makes moor since on a bike or in an aircraft where you
lean into a turn.
Brian

Old June 14th 21, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey[_2_]

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 12:12:09 +0100, Custos Custodum wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 17:13:04 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which way to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in reverse.

Not if you're attempting a reverse turn with a trailer or caravan. I
have a story about that but I won't bore you with the details other
than to say that some of the onlookers were stunned into quiet
applause. HGV drivers? Pah! Kid's stuff!

I don't understand the problem reversing a trailer or caravan. Everyone could turn the trailer themselves if they had a hold of the towball end. So if you're reversing the car, you look over your shoulder, and move it the same way!
Old June 14th 21, 08:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed

news

wrote:

Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which way
to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in reverse.

Not if you're attempting a reverse turn with a trailer or caravan. I
have a story about that but I won't bore you with the details other
than to say that some of the onlookers were stunned into quiet
applause. HGV drivers? Pah! Kid's stuff!

I don't understand the problem reversing a trailer or caravan. Everyone
could turn the trailer themselves if they had a hold of the towball end.
So if you're reversing the car, you look over your shoulder, and move it
the same way!

That's not the problem. The problem is that with small trailers
they are very sensitive to the movement of the steering wheel
and often not even visible when backing with the trailer empty.

Old June 14th 21, 08:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_]

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 05:15:40 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Old June 14th 21, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
rbowman[_2_]

wrote:

Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which
way to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in
reverse.

Not if you're attempting a reverse turn with a trailer or caravan. I
have a story about that but I won't bore you with the details other
than to say that some of the onlookers were stunned into quiet
applause. HGV drivers? Pah! Kid's stuff!

I don't understand the problem reversing a trailer or caravan. Everyone
could turn the trailer themselves if they had a hold of the towball
end. So if you're reversing the car, you look over your shoulder, and
move it the same way!

https://www.gobytrucknews.com/wp-con...ft-Doubles.png

Try backing a set of doubles up...

Will they ever make a bicycle with both left hand and right hand drives? [email protected] Techniques 34 August 18th 12 08:45 PM
Left or Right hand Rolf Unicycling 1 February 17th 08 08:29 AM
Left/hand right hand brain? make me smrt? unibikeling Unicycling 1 September 3rd 07 04:05 AM
Left hand threads. Moike Australia 25 November 27th 06 04:30 AM
Torqing down left hand BB cup. Wasatch5k Techniques 3 May 7th 05 12:52 AM