Ed Dolan on Ed Dolan

Old March 10th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Ed Dolan on Ed Dolan

"Ken C. M." wrote in message
Hi,

For those of you have yet to visit this link, do so ...
http://www.ed.dolan.youaremighty.com

I have submitted for your enjoyment my take on Ed Dolan.....

Ed Dolan has conspicuously demonstrated that he is consumed by an
unrestrained and enormously distended sense of self-importance. He is
ARBR's self-anointed apotheosis, a quintessential legend in his own
mind ... the consummate conundrum ... a complex amalgam of absurd
contradiction ... one who maintains an opinion of himself far beyond
the opinion that others will ever have of him ... an incongruous,
emotionally-challenged, bigoted, egomaniacal misanthrope who is in dire
need of a therapist.

The gap between Ed and reality is immense and insurmountable. Just
listen to what the man says of himself for what he intimates is very
telling. He professes to have attained spiritual fulfillment by
abnegating contact with others, in effect rejecting his humankind's
collective communal consciousness.

Often, in disdain, Ed has avowed his cerebral transcendence over all of
ARBR's subscribers, pretentiously extolling his fanaticized
preeminence. For the sake of argument, humor Ed in his delusional
state and consider this. There is an inherent human desire to be
recognized by one's peers, but Ed contends that he has no peers.
Consequently, the very recognition that Ed demands is circumvented by
his own arrogance. Nonetheless, in utter contradiction, he perseveres
in his insatiable crusade to be heard by those who seemingly matter
not. Is this not just a bit incongruous?

The pompous Ed Dolan subscribes to the mistaken impression that the
readership savors his every word whereas in reality the only person who
values what the man says is the many saying it. Ed is a pedant who is
enraptured be his own vacuous gibberish. With no one worthy of his
companionship, the sanctimonious hermit has little more than ARBR from
which to derive meaning in his life. ARBR has assumed an exaggerated
prominence in Ed's hierarchical order of relevance. ARBR has emerged
as the source from which he garners his sense of accomplishment and
self-esteem. Regardless of Ed's expressed opinion of the ARBR
readership, without the lifeblood of the ARBR audience to sustain him,
Ed has nothing and is nothing. What a pathetic shallow existence.
Pity the misguided fool. It must really suck to be him.

Jim McNamara

Let me wipe the tears of laughter from my eyes yet again. Of course that
would have been funnier if it were created by the person it were poking
fun at.

Ken

Way too wordy Ken - and it is totally lacking in any genuine directness. But
that is the trade mark of jimmymac. He has been bamboozled by dictionaries
and thesauruses. It is what those who lack a real education substitute for
it. jimmymac is not unintelligent, but he lacks perspective. Most of all, he
lacks a voice of his own. Very sad, but there is just no way you can make up
for a lack of genuine education.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 10th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Ken C. M." wrote in message
Hi,

For those of you have yet to visit this link, do so ...
http://www.ed.dolan.youaremighty.com

I have submitted for your enjoyment my take on Ed Dolan.....

Ed Dolan has conspicuously demonstrated that he is consumed by an
unrestrained and enormously distended sense of self-importance. He is
ARBR's self-anointed apotheosis, a quintessential legend in his own
mind ... the consummate conundrum ... a complex amalgam of absurd
contradiction ... one who maintains an opinion of himself far beyond
the opinion that others will ever have of him ... an incongruous,
emotionally-challenged, bigoted, egomaniacal misanthrope who is in dire
need of a therapist.

All tongue in cheek - you nincompoop!

[...]

Jim McNamara is just about the funniest fellow I have ever encountered. How
to account for his tone deafness?

I attribute it to envy of the educated. He writes as though he is pulling
words out of a dictionary of synonyms and antonyms. Let's face it, no one
but no one writes like he does. Not even he does. It just reeks of falseness
through and through. Jim has no voice of his own. He is a carbon man, one
who imitates what he thinks is educated.

The most pathetic aspect of Jim is his earnestness. It is a mistake that he
makes with every antagonist he has ever taken on. He made a fool of himself
with Tom Sherman and even Ed Gin, who was a scum bucket of the first
magnitude. He knows words, but he does not know how they fit together. He is
unable to extract the meanings that are being expressed, however
inexpertly, by those who write to ARBR.

Old March 10th 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Readers,

Ed knows nothing of my level of education or my intelligence. I am not
deficient in either. I'll not apologize for being articulate. I pity
Ed for his inability to comprehend his mother tongue despite having
once been a librarian.

Jim McNamara

Old March 10th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Ed,

Even though English is your mother tongue and you were once a
librarian, you were under no obligation to apologize for your inability
to comprehend the written word.

Jim

Old March 11th 06, 01:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

JimmyMac wrote:
Ed,

Even though English is your mother tongue and you were once a
librarian, you were under no obligation to apologize for your inability
to comprehend the written word.

Jim

Jim,

He most likely failed as a librarian because of his inability to
comprehend the written word. Comprehension is something Ed totally
lacks. He's merely an educated moron.

Enjoy,

Perry B

Old March 11th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Readers,

Ed knows nothing of my level of education or my intelligence. I am not
deficient in either. I'll not apologize for being articulate. I pity
Ed for his inability to comprehend his mother tongue despite having
once been a librarian.

Jim McNamara

Jim mistakes wordiness for good writing (although the above was well
written). The only correction for it is to immerse yourself in great
literature. Relying on dictionaries of synonyms and antonyms is what the
ill-educated do so as to make up for their deficiencies. Unfortunately for
him, I can see clear through that sort of thing. However, there are other
bozos here on ARBR who obviously can't. It greatly amuses me to see one
clown being appreciated by other clowns for all the wrong reasons.

By the way, the only good writer here on ARBR, besides myself of course, is
Tom Sherman. Lately he has decided to become nothing but a ghost making
cryptic comments which no one understands. But even when he is writing
nonsense, he still writes it correctly and in good form. He is never wordy
like Jim is.

Old March 12th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

ALL WHO SHOUT THAT TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS, ARE THEMSELVES IDIOTS!

Readers,

Since Ed Dolan is often guilty of monotonous, vacuous verbosity
(repetitive, meaningless wordiness) then by his own definition, Ed
Dolan writes rather poorly. In typical contradiction of his own
premise, mistakes brevity for good writing. One who cannot read and
comprehend the written word cannot possibly differentiate good writing
from bad.

As concerns mistakes, Ed still believes that his opinion actually
matters. Care to start a few polls Ed? Here are a few suggestions.
I'm certain other members of the readership could append to the list,
but I thought I'd get the ball rolling:

Ed Dolan is GREAT
Ed Dolan is a TROLL
Ed Dolan is normal
Ed Dolan is in need of a therapist
Ed Dolan's opinion matters
Ed Dolan is my intellectual superior
Ed Dolan is a nuisance
Ed Dolan should vacate ARBR and other newsgroups permanently

Simple Yes and No answers will suffice.

Jim McNamara

Old March 12th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Ken,

Understand that Ed is English challenged and finds deciphering his
mother tongue to be a trying exercise. If he understood what was
written, he would certainly find it to be very direct and genuinely so.
Ed accuses me of a lack of education. I can assure you that I am not
lacking in education. Ed knows nothing of my educational background.
Then again, not being well versed in the subject matter has never
served as a deterrent to the GRATE one. He accuses be of feigning
education through the use of dictionaries and thesauruses. These are
tools, which the ex-librarian should be familiar with refuses to make
use of. If he were to do so, perhaps then he would be able to
comprehend what I write. I'll not apologize for being articulate.

Jim McNamara

Old March 12th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

wrote in message
oups.com...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

ALL WHO SHOUT THAT TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS, ARE THEMSELVES IDIOTS!

Readers,

It is not necessary to address your post to 'readers'. That can be assumed.

Since Ed Dolan is often guilty of monotonous, vacuous verbosity
(repetitive, meaningless wordiness) then by his own definition, Ed
Dolan writes rather poorly. In typical contradiction of his own
premise, mistakes brevity for good writing. One who cannot read and
comprehend the written word cannot possibly differentiate good writing
from bad.

Jim writes very badly. No doubt he always has and always will. Has no one
ever told him this?

As concerns mistakes, Ed still believes that his opinion actually
matters. Care to start a few polls Ed? Here are a few suggestions.
I'm certain other members of the readership could append to the list,
but I thought I'd get the ball rolling:

Ed Dolan is GREAT
Ed Dolan is a TROLL
Ed Dolan is normal
Ed Dolan is in need of a therapist
Ed Dolan's opinion matters
Ed Dolan is my intellectual superior
Ed Dolan is a nuisance
Ed Dolan should vacate ARBR and other newsgroups permanently

Simple Yes and No answers will suffice.

Here is just one question concerning Jim McNamara: Is he a nut? Or does not
the above screed provide its own answer.

Old March 12th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
ups.com...
Ken,

Understand that Ed is English challenged and finds deciphering his
mother tongue to be a trying exercise. If he understood what was
written, he would certainly find it to be very direct and genuinely so.
Ed accuses me of a lack of education. I can assure you that I am not
lacking in education. Ed knows nothing of my educational background.
Then again, not being well versed in the subject matter has never
served as a deterrent to the GRATE one. He accuses be of feigning
education through the use of dictionaries and thesauruses. These are
tools, which the ex-librarian should be familiar with refuses to make
use of. If he were to do so, perhaps then he would be able to
comprehend what I write. I'll not apologize for being articulate.

Am I having episodes of deja vu or did I not already read the above
previously?

The fact is that Jim badly needs a course in freshman compostion. Either
that, or a permanent editor. But where to begin. No, his ignorance is
unconquerable. After all he is 60 and we are not going to be able to teach
an old dog like him any new tricks.