Ed Dolan the Great is Fed Up!

Old April 17th 06, 06:04 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Ed Dolan the Great is Fed Up!

"Fabrizio Mazzoleni" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

I know a fellow by the name of Marr, but he is unlike you. He is super
intelligent and you are super ignorant - as well as being a totally
screwed up ****er. I think that extra 'a' and the 's' on the end of your
name is what does it.

Edward you idiot, that's not my real name, now **** off.

So why not use your real name? Hiding something?

The Great Ed Dolan is always open and above board. He does not ever hide
anything. No need to. Greatness speaks for itself. Ed Dolan the Great is
like a God that way.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old April 17th 06, 06:15 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:jI2dnesyVtZZvN7ZnZ2dnUVZ_umdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

So why not use your real name? Hiding something?

That's topic has been debated to death over the years on Usenet,
not quite wasting my time and get out of my face you ******.

Old April 17th 06, 06:38 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"Jack Maars" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:jI2dnesyVtZZvN7ZnZ2dnUVZ_umdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

So why not use your real name? Hiding something?

That's topic has been debated to death over the years on Usenet,
not quite wasting my time and get out of my face you ******.

Nope, you are a coward who hides his identity. That is why everyone treats
you with the contempt you so richly deserve.

I will never regard anyone who does not use his real name as a real person.
I like to think of Fab (Jack Maars) as a sort of phantom scum bag. He is
like a punching bag and you can punch him anyway you please because he is
not real. That is the price you pay when you want to hide yourself. Get
used to it unless and until you want to use your real name.

Bottom line, you do not deserve to have someone like me talking to you. Why
don't you find your fellow scum bags to talk to? They are everywhere on
Usenet. You would have enjoyed someone like Slugger, recently of ARBR, who
like you was into nothing but wanking also.

Old April 17th 06, 07:49 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Looking back on your history of posts, I can only concluded that you
never posting to this newsgroup again would be beneficial. I never
found you give bicycling advice. Only trolling. Enough said.

Old April 17th 06, 08:10 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Oh, I take that bit about "Only trolling" back. What I meant was
*mostly* trolling, with the rest of the posts not being trolling, just
not helpful on the subject of biking. Sermons to "RBM" are considered
off topic.

Old April 17th 06, 11:52 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Say something noteworthy I will be there for you. Say something stupid and
I will be there for that too, but at an appropriately lower level. I will
not carry anyone else's water for them. To reap a great response from Ed
Dolan the Great you have to say something great yourself.

Also, I do not bother much with those who do not use their real names.
Those who hide behind user names are beneath contempt and that is how I
treat them - with contempt.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Geez, why am I wasting my time talking to a 13 year old, or at best an
immature 15 year old?

Old April 17th 06, 06:35 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

So why not use your real name? Hiding something?

Your passport reads Ed Dolan the Great???

Old April 18th 06, 01:50 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

HEADward,

Why are these cycling newsgroups so worthless? Or is all of Usenet
worthless?

.... Just the ones where you make your unwelcome presence known.
Usenet newsgroups are the showcase for your unharnessed, unruly ego run
amok. Usenet newsgroups have become the repository for your
regurgitated, monotonous mantra ... your tiresome inane dogma. Your
very presence tends to diminish the value of any newsgroup.

I have never yet encountered a newsgroup that was worth the
powder to blow it up. If any of you know of any newsgroups that might
be
worthy of the Great Ed Dolan, please let me know. I am going crazy with
all
the idiots, morons and imbeciles of these cycling newsgroups.

.... Let's employ your own reasoning, shall we. You said, "It takes a
bit of intelligence to find intelligence". If we accept your premise,
then it logically follows since you have never encountered intelligence
in a newsgroup, then you are simply lacking the intelligence to
recognize intelligence when you encounter it. Bravo Ed!

I need a newsgroup that reeks of intelligence - something that can
engage my
mind.

.... And we need a newsgroup devoid of your presence. Why don't you go
play in traffic, since you have been entertaining thoughts of suicide
as of late?

I am sick and tired of expending nothing but invective on my inferiors
who are not worthy of me.

.... Then give it up, as we are sick entire of your prosaic, repetitious
bull****.

Yea, I am Great, but surely there are others in
this world of Usenet who are up to my Greatness.

.... Megalomaniac, I though you've said that no one was your
intellectual. Whereas many would disagree, we would be willing for you
to delude yourself into thinking so and encourage you to leave us the
"unworthy" to our own devices.

I do not want a newsgroup full of kooks

.... I think you just read your cue card. Good-bye.

, even though they may all have
genius IQs'. I do not like crazies. I want substantial men of the world
who
know how to discuss things intelligently.

.... Notice how the closet queen excluded the fairer sex.

I am sick and tired of the kind of
children you find on cycling newsgroups. Wouldn't you like to be rid of
me
so you could go back to your childish babble uninterrupted by any
glimmers
of intelligence?

.... Did Ed Dolan just call for a vote?

Of course you would. Children only like to be with other
children. So find me a newsgroup that is worthy of my Greatness.

.... alt.bigoted.emotionally-challenged.egomaniacal.misanthrope
.... alt.HEADwardTheGRATE.OurLadyofPerpetualSorryAsses

Jim McNamara

Old April 18th 06, 01:52 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Ed,

Well then, this certainly bears repeating, since it addresses rathre
nicely everything you''ve once again brought up...

Usenet newsgroups are the showcase for Ed Dolan's unharnessed, unruly
ego run amok. Usenet newsgroups have become the repository for Ed
Dolan's regurgitated, monotonous mantra ... his tiresome inane dogma.
To read Ed Dolan's banal, incoherent, fatuous drivel is to take a
journey into the realm of irrationality and peer into the abyss of
lunacy. Ed Dolan is an enigma, disenfranchised from reality, a victim
of an egocentric, self-indulgent persona and a profusion of myopic
perceptions. He is a bizarre, pitiful soul, consumed by warped
fixations and driven by twisted misconceptions. He has conspicuously
demonstrated that he is possessed by an unrestrained and enormously
distended sense of self-importance. He is Usenet newsgroup's
(particularly ARBR's) consummate, undeterred, demented parasite, a
self-appointed and self-anointed apotheosis. Afflicted with delusions
of grandeur, Ed Dolan is a legend in his own mind. He has an opinion
of himself far beyond the opinion that others will ever have of him.
He is the consummate conundrum ... a complex amalgam of absurd
contradiction ... a bigoted, emotionally-challenged, egomaniacal
misanthrope in dire need of a therapist.

The gap between Ed and reality is immense and insurmountable. Just
listen to what the man has to say of himself for what he reveals is
very telling. He professes to have attained spiritual fulfillment by
abnegating contact with others, in effect rejecting humanity's
collective communal consciousness and invites, no insistently demands
that the reader follow in his errant footsteps.

Often, Ed Dolan has avowed his cerebral transcendence over all who
venture into the web of his "personal Usenet newsgroup lair". He
pretentiously extols his fanaticized preeminence, disrespecting all who
blasphemously offer a dissenting opinion. Ed insults the vary target
audience from whom he expects to attain recognition. As if this wasn't
peculiar enough, consider this. There is an inherent human desire to
be recognized by one's peers, but the arrogant, pompous Ed Dolan
asserts that he has no peers. Consequently, the very recognition that
Ed Dolan demands is circumvented by his own arrogance. That he manages
to appropriate time to lavish impassioned verbosity on those whom he
disdains as inferiors defies comprehension and rationality. In utter
contradiction, he perseveres in his insatiable crusade to be heard by
those who seemingly matter not. Is this not just a bit incongruous?

Ed Dolan subscribes to the mistaken notion that the readership savors
his every word whereas in reality the only person who values what the
man says is the man saying it. Ed is a pedant who is enraptured be his
own vacuous gibberish. With no one worthy of his companionship, the
sanctimonious hermit has little more than ARBR from which to derive
meaning in his life. The Usenet newsgroup (particularly ARBR) has
assumed an exaggerated prominence in his hierarchical order of
relevance. The Usenet newsgroup (particularly ARBR) has emerged as the
source from which he garners his sense of accomplishment and
self-esteem. Regardless of his opinion of the readership, without the
lifeblood of the Usenet newsgroup audience to sustain him, Ed Dolan has
nothing and is nothing. What a pathetic shallow existence. Pity the
cantankerous, misguided, quintessential fool. It must really suck to
be head swollen ... HEAD Dolan. Since, by his own admission, he is the
only one worthy of himself, I have a suggestion. Ed, why don't you
just go F__K yourself!!!

Jim McNamara

Old April 19th 06, 01:22 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"di" wrote in message news:ZrK0g.3463$8q.1816@dukeread08...

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Say something noteworthy I will be there for you. Say something stupid
and I will be there for that too, but at an appropriately lower level. I
will not carry anyone else's water for them. To reap a great response
from Ed Dolan the Great you have to say something great yourself.

Also, I do not bother much with those who do not use their real names.
Those who hide behind user names are beneath contempt and that is how I
treat them - with contempt.

Geez, why am I wasting my time talking to a 13 year old, or at best an
immature 15 year old?

Nope, little old "di" is not capable of writing anything that anyone other
than an idiot would want to read. Why doesn't he find others who are on his
low level? ARBR and RBM are full of his type. Why does he want to engage the
Great Ed Dolan?

Maybe if and when he gets a real name, we will have something to talk about.
But I imagine he does not want to use his real name because it is most
likely a stupid name. Anyone but me ever notice how all idiots have really
stupid names.