Ed Dolan the Great is Fed Up!

Old April 24th 06, 11:45 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Ed Dolan the Great is Fed Up!

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
Will,

Click show opitons . show original and you will note from the header
information that indeed Ed and I are not one and the same. You should
be able to detect an obvious difference in our writing styles as well.
I have lots of issues with the GRATE one ... HEAD Dolan, but I'll give
him this much. He post as himself and does not forge email headers to
assume someon else's identity. This is not the nature of the beast.
He is proud of what and who he is and that is part an parcel of the
problem.

Yes, and JimmyMac also plays the game of Usenet fair and square. That is why
I do not mind him at all. Lately he has been getting into some borderline
language, but I attribute that to my resoluteness which is enough to drive
anyone halfway insane.

Bottom line - neither JimmyMac nor myself are like Ed Gin. Ed Gin was into
sock puppets big time as well as every other kind of Usenet behavior that is
borderline illegal and/or immoral. Once I decide a poster is a scoundrel he
will reap nothing but my wrath. Play the game of Usenet fair and square and
I will put up with almost anything.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old April 25th 06, 06:51 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Nay, one name is not enough for One so Great as Myself. Many variants are
called for, depending on the situation I am addressing. I could never live
with a name so insignificant as just plain 'Mark.' I am not small enough
for that.

Stick with one name and gain some confidence in who you are.

Mark

Old April 26th 06, 11:15 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"Mark" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Nay, one name is not enough for One so Great as Myself. Many variants are
called for, depending on the situation I am addressing. I could never
live with a name so insignificant as just plain 'Mark.' I am not small
enough for that.

Stick with one name and gain some confidence in who you are.

Mark

Is Mark a parrot? Does nothing I say make an impression on him? Am I really
just talking and listening to myself? If so, that is not so bad as I like to
talk to someone intelligent and I also like to listen to someone
intelligent. Why should someone as Great as MYSELF ever bother to talk to
the lesser breeds let alone listen to them. Henceforth, I shall only talk to
MYSELF and listen to MYSELF. Yea, it is the best of both worlds.

Old April 27th 06, 08:23 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"Mark" wrote in message

Stick with one name and gain some confidence in who you are.

Mark

Is Mark a parrot? Does nothing I say make an impression on him? Am I
really

Stick with one name and gain some confidence in who you are.

Mark

You confounded moron! I have supreme confidence in who I am. There has never
been anyone on these freaking cycling newsgroups who has been able to shake
my confidence in MYSELF in the slightest. How could it be otherwise. All
others are midgets and dwarfs and I am a GIANT. Think of ME as GOD and
yourself as an ant or a termite and you will have the proportions and your
perspective right.

Old April 28th 06, 05:22 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
ups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Mark" wrote in message

[...]
Stick with one name and gain some confidence in who you are.

Mark

You confounded moron! I have supreme confidence in who I am. There has
never
been anyone on these freaking cycling newsgroups who has been able to
shake
my confidence in MYSELF in the slightest. How could it be otherwise. All
others are midgets and dwarfs and I am a GIANT. Think of ME as GOD and
yourself as an ant or a termite and you will have the proportions and
your
perspective right.

Possessed by a distended sense of self-importance, Ed Dolan pollutes
ARBR with his monotonous, officious blather, deluding himself into
believing that his rhetoric is inspiring and enlightening ...
balderdash. Nothing could be further from the truth. There's no fool
like an old fool. - Jim McNamara

Well, finally JimmyMac is posting correctly!

Yes, my message was a throwaway post but that is because I am responding to
a throwaway post. When someone posts some substance, I will respond with
substance, but when others just post nonsense, then that is how I respond
myself. What the hell do you think Mark is doing except trying to tweak me?
So I tweak him back. Try to get real, why don't you?

My writing remains the standard by which all others should model themselves,
with or without the invective. Even Tom Sherman, as correct as he was, could
not come up to my inimitable style. I must confess, JimmyMac is getting
better and better lately. The one thing he needs to avoid at all costs is
wordiness - and long windedness in general. No one on these freaking
newsgroups will put up with long-windedness. That is because 90% of us are
idiots and cannot focus on anything for more than a few seconds.

Old April 28th 06, 09:18 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
wordiness - and long windedness in general. No one on these freaking
newsgroups will put up with long-windedness. That is because 90% of us are
idiots and cannot focus on anything for more than a few seconds.

Nicely said, but you used far too many words.

Mark

Old April 30th 06, 01:49 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"Mark" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
wordiness - and long windedness in general. No one on these freaking
newsgroups will put up with long-windedness. That is because 90% of us
are idiots and cannot focus on anything for more than a few seconds.

Nicely said, but you used far too many words.

Mark

A message to Usenet should be of a certain length, not too long and not too
short. Mark consistently posts too short. This makes him look like an idiot.
Whether he really is an idiot or not we will not know for sure until he
posts a medium length message. As it is, I have him down for a one-liner
type of idiot. Those who posts one-liners to Usenet are ipso facto idiots in
my scheme of things.

Old April 30th 06, 01:53 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ed,

I stand corrected about posting correctly. I must have slipped up.
Not using a newsreader, Google allows one to post correctly (according
to your mandate) for only the very first time, so you will just
continue to be disappointed. Get over it.

Your writing remains the standard, by whose measure ... YOURS??? Your
writing style is inimitable because no one desire to emulate you for
reasons that are self-explanatory.

I repeat, since this has not sunk into your thick skull the first
several dozen timed I said it ... I do not need your advice and I am
in no need of your opinion or your approval. I was not put on God's
green earth to live up to your expectations. Got it now ... brain
dead???

Ed, I think back when you were young (way ... way back), mommy and
daddy said that you could be whatever you wanted to be and you opted to
be an asshole. Now I've tried to see things from your point of view,
but I just can't get my head that far up my ass!!!

Jim McNamara

You do not correctly format which makes more work for me. Therefore, I can't
be bothered any further with you. Either format your posts in the acceptable
manner or get lost.