Bicycle Camera Mounts

Old November 21st 07, 01:03 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Andrew

Default Bicycle Camera Mounts

Last year I came across instructions on how to make this Bicycle
Camera Mount. I followed the instructions and have now perfected that
design. The idea of being able to easily attach my camera to my
bicycle seemed like a cool idea. So far this little neat mount has
served me very well, I hope it can do the same for you! This is a
fairly simple yet very useful camera accessory and requires no tools
to install! You will be able to take videos, or pictures while riding
without having to worry about dropping or even worse breaking your
camera.

Check it out at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=010
Old November 24th 07, 03:54 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Chicago Paddling-Fishing

Andrew wrote:
: Last year I came across instructions on how to make this Bicycle
: Camera Mount. I followed the instructions and have now perfected that
: design. The idea of being able to easily attach my camera to my
: bicycle seemed like a cool idea. So far this little neat mount has
: served me very well, I hope it can do the same for you! This is a
: fairly simple yet very useful camera accessory and requires no tools
: to install! You will be able to take videos, or pictures while riding
: without having to worry about dropping or even worse breaking your
: camera.

: Check it out at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=010

I have a ATC2k... the bad part about videoing anything off the handlebars is
unless you are the first bike or riding alone, it basically records the rear
end of whomever your riding with...

--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page

Bicycle Camera Mounts Andrew General 10 November 28th 07 04:27 PM
Bicycle Camera Mounts Andrew Mountain Biking 3 September 12th 06 04:24 AM
different mounts fractured_frames Unicycling 7 July 17th 06 03:06 AM
Bicycle Camera Mounts Andrew General 21 July 8th 06 09:17 PM
second and third mounts phlegm Unicycling 26 December 2nd 04 09:12 AM