Paris - Nice

Old March 14th 09, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Gringioni

Default Paris - Nice

On Mar 14, 7:29*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"K. Gringioni" wrote in message

On Mar 12, 2:50 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Sandy" wrote in message

Wrong newsgroup?

Whatever happened to Christian Vande Velde? 8 minutes behind after
winning
yesterday solo?

Didn't make the front echelon the day Rabo split it up.

Didn't do well the day after that as well. Think he must have gotten sick..

Dumbass -

After a rider like that loses the chance to compete for GC and the
decision is made to go for stage wins, it's smart to save energy on
the days the stage isn't targeted.

IE: he may have done it on purpose.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old March 14th 09, 08:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"K. Gringioni" wrote in message
On Mar 14, 7:29 am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

Didn't do well the day after that as well. Think he must have gotten
sick.

After a rider like that loses the chance to compete for GC and the
decision is made to go for stage wins, it's smart to save energy on
the days the stage isn't targeted.

IE: he may have done it on purpose.

Note: "may" indicates that you don't know. So why don't you make another
half dozen excuses as to why he would lose 9 minutes on a stage.

Old March 15th 09, 04:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Gringioni

On Mar 14, 1:48*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"K. Gringioni" wrote in message

On Mar 14, 7:29 am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

Didn't do well the day after that as well. Think he must have gotten
sick.

After a rider like that loses the chance to compete for GC and the
decision is made to go for stage wins, it's smart to save energy on
the days the stage isn't targeted.

IE: he may have done it on purpose.

Note: "may" indicates that you don't know. So why don't you make another
half dozen excuses as to why he would lose 9 minutes on a stage.

Dumbass -

That's right, I don't know.

He did say, however, that after the big loss the first day, he was
giving up on GC and going for stage wins. When racers are in that
mode, they take it as easy as possible on the days where they miss the
break.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old March 16th 09, 02:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:48:48 -0700, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo.
com wrote:

Note: "may" indicates that you don't know. So why don't you make another
half dozen excuses as to why he would lose 9 minutes on a stage.

rbr is going to be a lot quicker to read when we all stick to what we
know. I remember the expert from Britain that knew in the 1970s that
Merckx was going to kill the Tour, which as we all know was
discontinued in 1977.

Love it when people that know stuff just feel compelled to tell
everyone about it. You'd love the guy with the pamphlets that knocked
on our door on Friday. Didn't use the word 'may' even once. He knows.
Heaven, btw, is going to be a lonely place according to him, but I
know I'll see a lot of you guys down below. First drink is on me...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Old March 16th 09, 03:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

wrote in message

Heaven, btw, is going to be a lonely place according to him, but I
know I'll see a lot of you guys down below. First drink is on me...

You know that they hold an ice cold beer 12 inches beyond your grasp...

Old March 16th 09, 04:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung[_2_]

Turned out to be pretty interesting for a Spring training race.

Old March 16th 09, 07:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 08:44:56 -0700, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo.
com wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

Heaven, btw, is going to be a lonely place according to him, but I
know I'll see a lot of you guys down below. First drink is on me...

You know that they hold an ice cold beer 12 inches beyond your grasp...

The trick is to fake an old baseball injury.
Old March 17th 09, 02:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Mar 16, 9:04*am, "Robert Chung"
wrote:
Turned out to be pretty interesting for a Spring training race.

All,

Just don't get too excited about it or I'll have to say something.

Thanks,
Bob Schwartz
Old March 17th 09, 02:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Mar 16, 8:44*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
wrote in message

Heaven, btw, is going to be a lonely place according to him, but I
know I'll see a lot of you guys down below. First drink is on me...

You know that they hold an ice cold beer 12 inches beyond your grasp...

I think in teeth. 12 teeth.

With 12 teeth, nothing is out of reach.
Old March 17th 09, 02:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
On Mar 16, 9:04 am, "Robert Chung"
wrote:
Turned out to be pretty interesting for a Spring training race.

All,

Just don't get too excited about it or I'll have to say something.

Thanks,
Bob Schwartz

Dumbass,

People here believe things about Paris-Nice that make me shoot milk
out of my nose.

Bob Schwartz

Paris Nice DirtRoadie Racing 0 March 9th 09 03:47 PM
So why is ASO having the FFC run Paris-Nice ? Keith Racing 9 March 11th 08 03:43 PM
Paris-Nice Robert Chung Racing 5 March 11th 07 05:24 PM
Paris Nice Dan Gregory Racing 31 March 9th 07 04:52 PM
Thanks - Paris-Nice - Raket jj General 0 March 11th 05 09:55 PM