Gilby Unicycle T-shirts at CA MUni Weekend

Old October 13th 03, 09:24 PM
Gilby

Default Gilby Unicycle T-shirts at CA MUni Weekend

I will be bringing some of my unicycle T-shirts with me to the CA MUni
Weekend, but only have a limited amount of space so I can't bring them
all. If you would like to buy one there, please let me know either by
posting in this thread or by emailing me so that I can bring it for you.
I'll be selling them at a special MUni Weekend price of just $10 each
(regularly $15 each).

I have the following designs currently in stock:
*Do the MUni - Mountain UNI* (sizes Adult S - XXXL)
*Unicyclist.com*, on shirt colors of Blue, Metro Blue, Navy and Red
(sizes Adult S - XL)
*Unicycling Planet*, on shirt colors of Black, White, Sand, and Metro
Blue (sizes Adult S - XL)

I made a gallery with pics of each of these at:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/gilbyshirts

--
Gilby - Unicyclist.com Webmaster
Gilby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1

Old October 13th 03, 09:32 PM
XWonka

Awsome shirts....

Will these be available at all to those who aren't going to the Weekend?

--
XWonka - Look! It's Me!

[image: http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/xwonk...yclemanad.gif]
XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957

Old October 13th 03, 09:38 PM
Gilby

XWonka wrote:
*Awsome shirts....

Will these be available at all to those who aren't going to the
Weekend? *

Yeah, I usually sell them at nationals and unicon, but I should be
getting the online shop up again soon, so stay tuned.

Old October 13th 03, 09:53 PM
johnfoss

I think I don't have a Unicyclist.com one. I'd like a large one of
those. Red?

--
johnfoss - Now riding to work

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
"jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
www.unicycling.com

"In three months or so, he won't be doing that any more." -- Kris Holm's
cousin Derek, 13, on Kris' unicycling now that he's married

Old October 13th 03, 10:23 PM
tomblackwood

Gilby wrote:
* If you would like to buy one there, please let me know either by
posting in this thread or by emailing me so that I can bring it for
you. I have the following designs currently in stock:

1 "Do The Muni", size Small
1 Unicycling Planet, Sand, Size XL unless you have a XXL.

*

--
tomblackwood - Registered Nurtz

The epitome of Just-Too-Muchery....

Old October 14th 03, 04:15 PM
Gilby

tomblackwood wrote:
*
1 "Do The Muni", size Small
1 Unicycling Planet, Sand, Size XL unless you have a XXL.*

Largest I have is an XL, so I'll bring that. It's the last XL in stock
in that color.

Old October 14th 03, 05:52 PM
jagur

im down for a Unicyclist.com shirt in black.if its the same sizing of
t-shirts as your E.T. shirts i,ll take a large but if they are any
smaller i'll take a XL.

i might buy another one if you bring more,but i will commit to a
Unicyclist.com Tee for sure.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://newserver.unicyclist.com/gall...x_flipped.gif]

Old October 14th 03, 06:38 PM
myocardial

Hi Gilby,

Please mark me down for the following:

1 Unicyclist.com XL in Navy
1 Do the Muni XL

Thanks!!!

matt

--
myocardial - Tattooed One Wheeler

Matt Wilhelm
Illustrated One Wheeler
Santa Barbara Unicycle Club

http://www.sbuni.org
myocardial's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3468

Old October 14th 03, 07:38 PM
johnfoss

For folks attending MUni Weekend, before you purchase any of the Gilbys,
please make sure you've got at least one MUni Weekend shirt. That's a
$900 investment, and I don't want to have too many left over due to
other shirts that might be cooler looking...

Old October 14th 03, 07:48 PM
tomblackwood

johnfoss wrote:
*For folks attending MUni Weekend, before you purchase any of the
Gilbys, please make sure you've got at least one MUni Weekend shirt.
That's a $900 investment, and I don't want to have too many left over
due to other shirts that might be cooler looking... *

The problem John is your pricing. The $900 is just too rich for my
blood, compared to Gilby's fire sale prices.

Maybe we can re-design to have the Bear wearing a "Do the Muni" tee
shirt.