Dopers walk - Pelizzoti free to ride, Vino : no fine

Old October 22nd 10, 01:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

Default Dopers walk - Pelizzoti free to ride, Vino : no fine

Discouraging...
Old October 22nd 10, 02:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

On Oct 21, 6:24*pm, Keith wrote:
Discouraging...

What I read was "Franco Pellizotti acquitted.."
Do you have information they (the TNA) didn't have?

DR
Old October 22nd 10, 05:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Oct 21, 7:28*pm, DirtRoadie wrote:
On Oct 21, 6:24*pm, Keith wrote:

Discouraging...

What I read was "Franco Pellizotti acquitted.."
Do you have information they (the TNA) didn't have?

DR

It's one thing to use the Passport to target riders and eventually
catch them w/ a legit test, it's a whole 'nother thing to try to bust
them solely on the Passport values. Apparently Keith things the
Passport is good enough to ruin a rider's career.
Old October 22nd 10, 03:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Oct 21, 7:24*pm, Keith wrote:
Discouraging...

They're all doping. Why punish only a few, and so severely, at that?

Get some smarter rules and better testing going, then maybe the anti-
dopers can start playing fair-- how does that sound?
Cycling-- and all of "Sport"-- have never been "clean" and most
probably never will be "clean", no matter what.
--D-y
Old October 22nd 10, 04:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

On Oct 21, 6:24*pm, Keith wrote:

Discouraging...

What I read was "Franco Pellizotti acquitted.."
Do you have information they (the TNA) didn't have?

It's one thing to use the Passport to target riders and eventually
catch them w/ a legit test, it's a whole 'nother thing to try to bust
them solely on the Passport values. *Apparently Keith things the
Passport is good enough to ruin a rider's career.

Nothing new -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_by_drowning

DR
Old October 22nd 10, 06:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Oct 22, 10:28*am, --D-y wrote:
On Oct 21, 7:24*pm, Keith wrote:

Discouraging...

They're all doping. Why punish only a few, and so severely, at that?

Get some smarter rules and better testing going, then maybe the anti-
dopers can start playing fair-- how does that sound?
Cycling-- and all of "Sport"-- have never been "clean" and most
probably never will be "clean", no matter what.

What I don't understand is the hypocrisy of it all. Well, I do
understand it, but I don't understand why people get so upset about
it.

The hoi polloi pay big bucks to watch the entertainment. The players/
riders/baters don't have real jobs, play...oops...work full time, have
the wherewithal to hire full time trainers, coaches, supplements,
doping advisors, etc., etc., yet they're not supposed to think they're
special and expected to follow the rules? Are these the same rules
that get them into packed restaurants with no reservation or notice,
or the rules that has pussy lined up and drinks for free? Maybe the
rules where they're paid 10 to 100 times an average salary for
playing...oops...working a short week? Maybe one game or race a week?

Athletes and prisoners should be the cultural guinea pigs...oops...lab
rats, and we should encourage them to dope to the gills and try out
all of that dangerous stuff to see who wins and/or dies. That would
justify the pay scale and perks.

This message has been approved by me, even though I didn't read it.
Vote Wingnut in November. Thank you.

Old October 22nd 10, 07:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Beloved Fred No. 1

RicodJour wrote:
This message has been approved by me, even though I didn't read it.
Vote Wingnut in November. Thank you.

Yes, but you didn't deny being a witch.