Race Coverage on Android Device

Old February 28th 16, 09:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_12_]

Default Race Coverage on Android Device

I have now for the last 15 years or so had a programme online
where virtually any sport event can be watched.

It works reasonably well on a computer, but is "Hit and Miss" on
an Android device.. Video and no Sound, Sound but no Video or
sometimes Neither.

My programme is a SpamTrap nightmare, not mine, but sent to you
courtesy of the rebroadcasters I link to.

However, I had always said it was a last resort and it is still
quite popular with cycling enthusiasts, getting 20,000 ++ hits on
the major bike races.

But there is a new application available which seems to be much
better than mine although it seems to be British oriented.

I urge sports enthusiasts with Android access to try this at
https://www.mobdro.com/

Cycling enthusiasts may be better off with my old AlgarveServers
Sportsite which is more Mainland European oriented.

I have updated the Algarveservers SportSite and MOBDRO is linked
from there. Site URLs are below signature.

Also there are some other additions to the site (Schedules, etc.)
which all should take a look at.

NB. I couldn't update the freeshell mirror but will do so as soon
as possible. The other two links below are current and working.

--
Davey Crockett says Check out the Online Cycle Racing Action
http://algarveservers.com/sportsite/
Old February 28th 16, 10:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_12_]

And if you missed watching K-B-K today, check out the programming
on Eurosport from my site and you will find there are several
replays

I might also add that to install the MOBDRO app, you need to
permit your device to install apps from non-app store sources.

And if you like MOBDRO, the premium edition is just 2.99£á per
year.

--
Davey Crockett says Check out the Online Cycle Racing Action
http://algarveservers.com/sportsite/
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/sportsite
http://bellacanela.com

Live Race Coverage Davey Crockett[_5_] Racing 0 August 6th 13 09:32 PM
GPS for Android John B. Techniques 30 October 11th 12 07:26 AM
Race Coverage DVD's Tom Kunich Racing 18 July 7th 09 09:45 AM
Race coverage finally gets an upgrade flyingdutch[_47_] Australia 2 May 26th 07 08:17 AM
Nature Valley Race coverage Jet Racing 2 September 13th 05 05:01 PM