2003 Illinois AITC ride report(long)

Old September 8th 03, 02:56 AM
harryo

Default 2003 Illinois AITC ride report(long)

(Robert Milligan) wrote in message ...
The golf carts are an event sponsored by River Action...enables
seniors to travel the river on the bike path for a one day outing that
happens only once a year. On Wed afternoon you passed a
group of bikers from the Quad City Bike Club., going in the opposite
direction. ` Bob Milligan V2

Thanks for the information, Bob. I wondered why they would allow
carts on a trail. We actually were on the trail on Thursday
afternnon. Wednesday we were riding east of Moline, through Walnut,
Dixon and Rock Falls.

Harry
Old September 8th 03, 02:10 PM
Robert Milligan

We started in Moline went to Geneseo, Hillsdale and back home on
Weds. We saw you on highway 92. Bob
milligan V2

Old September 8th 03, 02:10 PM
Robert Milligan