Rode today 51 miles on my recumbent

Old September 4th 09, 02:23 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Randall Kehrt

Default Rode today 51 miles on my recumbent

Old September 5th 09, 03:07 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Randall Kehrt wrote:

Man of few words.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
Celebrity culture is an opposite of community, informing us
Old September 6th 09, 01:17 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Bettie Kehrt and/or Randy Kehrt

Default Have ridden over 100 miles in the last three days on my Volae Team recumbent

To All,

The weather for the last three days in Louisville has been great for ridding
bicycles. Rode 51 miles on Thursday, 20 miles yesterday and today just
gotten back from a 30 mile ride. Will ride in the Mayor's Bike and Hike
on Monday.

Randy Kehrt
Louisville,KY
USA

Does this belly belong to a guy that's already rode 6100 miles thisyear? Anton Berlin Racing 14 August 13th 09 03:21 AM
Rode yesterday 25 miles and today rode 34 miles but now I hear about this news! Randall Kehrt Recumbent Biking 2 August 3rd 09 02:53 PM
I rode today Gman Mountain Biking 44 February 22nd 06 10:30 PM
Rode my bike today. Not Responding UK 13 March 16th 05 08:58 AM
Why I Rode 1.68 Miles Tonight Arthur Shapiro General 1 August 6th 04 04:19 PM