Message to Phonak: Clean house or your OUT.

Old November 14th 04, 04:39 PM
JayofMontreal

Default Message to Phonak: Clean house or your OUT.

I commend the UCI for dropping Phonank from the Pro Tour. When out of
hundreds, if not thousands of riders and samples tested, the only two that
come back positive for blood doping are "leaders" of the same team, for a
team to continue to support these cheaters is outrageous.

I am not suprised by people supporting Tyler, he's been, despite really
winning nothing prior to getting his doping going, a well liked cyclist in
the USA. I tip my hat to him, he has used his cache to back up his "I didn't
do it" story. Why is it working? I can't really figured it out, but given
that the USA re-elected a president who outright lied to them, I am not
suprised by anything in the USA anymore.

Why let facts get in the way of being "certain" and "believing in Tyler".

I only hope that Tyler and Perez have the graciousness to stop their lying
and allow the many hard working team riders, who've done nothing wrong, the
chance to race again. For it is these riders that are infact the ones being
punished for crimes that their less than honourable team mates have
committed.

---