With the change of the season...

Old November 21st 05, 10:02 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default With the change of the season...

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dave Wimp wrote:
Corvus Corvax wrote:
...comes the annual alt.mountain-bike flame fest.

I'm particularly proud of my recent one...

It's kind of like a dog taking a dump and then scratching the ground in
some kind of weird instinctive display.

Dogs are like cats an their instictions are just that, instinct..your inane
post towrd me are an excercise in futility you goofy looking ****...

I'm sure you'll provide many more opportunities to point out your
stupidity,

just as soon as you point out waht an elitist, tired ol' oc of **** you are,
you bet...you'll see it again, cuz we'll see that again.

but as some have said here before, it's like shootig fish in
a barrel. See you in six months or so, dummy.

You've seen me for FOUR years DUMMY! And you will continue to do so, the
material you provide is ripe for my type of response, make no mistake, if
you ast like a dick I damn well ging to call you one! Gotta problem with
it...then quit spouting off at the lip peckerneck...