Is Mike Vandeman finally dead?

Old March 4th 13, 10:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
you

Default Is Mike Vandeman finally dead?

In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

Naw, Eddie is just another Mikey wanna-be... hanger On....

I would at least have brains enough to use an "I", not a ****ing "you" if I
wanted to be anonymous. "you" is not only a coward, but an idiot. But that
is par for the course with all mountain bikers that ride their bikes on
hiking trails. Now go **** yourself like a good lad and quite bothering the
honorable members of this noble newsgroup.

Ed Dolan the Great

I see Uncle Eddie, is still haunting the Newsgroups, even though his
Mentor Mikey, has left foe enviers unKnown....
It is to be Noted... among the annals of the Internet, that Eddie hasn't
learned to write in a civil prose, as of yet... Still as uncouth as
ever, and uneducated in written conversation conventions.... typical of
the type... Just Say'en.....
Old March 5th 13, 02:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"you" wrote in message ...

In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

Naw, Eddie is just another Mikey wanna-be... hanger On....

I would at least have brains enough to use an "I", not a ****ing "you" if
wanted to be anonymous. "you" is not only a coward, but an idiot. But that
is par for the course with all mountain bikers that ride their bikes on
hiking trails. Now go **** yourself like a good lad and quite bothering
the
honorable members of this noble newsgroup.

Ed Dolan the Great

I see Uncle Eddie, is still haunting the Newsgroups, even though his

Mentor Mikey, has left foe enviers unKnown....
It is to be Noted... among the annals of the Internet, that Eddie hasn't
learned to write in a civil prose, as of yet... Still as uncouth as
ever, and uneducated in written conversation conventions.... typical of
the type... Just Say'en.....

The only group I am haunting is RBS in order to take care of brain dead
idiots like you. Other than that, Mr.Vandeman is a true believer in his
cause. I merely want to keep mountain bikers off of hiking trails. That is
the difference between us ... if you even know how to make distinctions.

I will write civil prose if and when the occasion ever presents itself. So
far all I have ever had to deal with are assorted asshole mountain bikers
like you who think they can come on this newsgroup and say any fool thing
that enters their minuscule brains.

Let me leave you with one final thought. Whenever a mountain biker either
hurts himself or better yet kills himself riding his bike on a hiking trail,
I rejoice. Just one less moron in the world. Ideally hikers should be free
to sweep mountain bikers off of hiking trails by any means necessary. ****
‘em all I say! There is never any excuse for riding your bike on a hiking
trail. The world is full of all kinds of roads. Find one and ride on it to
your heart’s content, but leave hiking trails to hikers.

Ed Dolan the Great

Old March 5th 13, 02:52 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Monday, March 4, 2013 1:16:45 PM UTC-8, you wrote:
In article ,

"Edward Dolan" wrote:

Naw, Eddie is just another Mikey wanna-be... hanger On....

I would at least have brains enough to use an "I", not a ****ing "you" if I

wanted to be anonymous. "you" is not only a coward, but an idiot. But that

is par for the course with all mountain bikers that ride their bikes on

hiking trails. Now go **** yourself like a good lad and quite bothering the

honorable members of this noble newsgroup.

Ed Dolan the Great

I see Uncle Eddie, is still haunting the Newsgroups, even though his

Mentor Mikey, has left foe enviers unKnown....

It is to be Noted... among the annals of the Internet, that Eddie hasn't

learned to write in a civil prose, as of yet... Still as uncouth as

ever, and uneducated in written conversation conventions.... typical of

the type... Just Say'en.....

Hogwash. Ed can write circles around anyone else here, including me. We are both incapable of writing anything but the truth -- something you mountain bikers wouldn't understand.
Old March 5th 13, 10:06 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jym Dyer

Mikey, has left foe enviers unKnown....

=v= I got email from him about a week ago. The last *public*
missive that I'm aware of can be found he

http://lists.ebbc.org/pipermail/ebbc...ry/011181.html

It's just a .sig file, but from the "Subject:" line I presume
he was referring to a particular comic strip from that day that
said tiresome and unfunny things about bicyclists.
_Jym_
Old March 5th 13, 06:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Tuesday, March 5, 2013 1:06:23 AM UTC-8, Jym Dyer wrote:
Mikey, has left foe enviers unKnown.... =v= I got email from him about a week ago. The last *public* missive that I'm aware of can be found he http://lists.ebbc.org/pipermail/ebbc...ry/011181.html It's just a .sig file, but from the "Subject:" line I presume he was referring to a particular comic strip from that day that said tiresome and unfunny things about bicyclists. _Jym_

You just made a really stupid mistake: believing something written by a mountain biker! And one who can't even spell! I thought you were smarter than that....
Old March 11th 13, 03:02 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Len McGoogle

Mikey, has left foe enviers unKnown.... =v= I got email from him about a week ago. The last *public* missive that I'm aware of can be found hehttp://lists.ebbc.org/pipermail/ebbc-talk-ebbc.org/2013-January/01118....It's just a .sig file, but from the "Subject:" line I presume he was referring to a particular comic strip from that day that said tiresome and unfunny things about bicyclists. _Jym_

You just made a really stupid mistake: believing something written by a mountain biker! And one who can't even spell! I thought you were smarter than that....

How was jail?