Damned (summer) July people thread!

Old July 3rd 05, 12:46 AM
Bill C

Default Damned (summer) July people thread!

Figured I'd toss this out as DA central for the month. What sucks here
is that they aren't paying us to put up with their crap. At least they
will provide some entertainment.
I'm suggesting that we make this the DA of the Tour thread too.
Bill C

Old July 3rd 05, 03:25 AM
eYO

In article .com,
"Bill C" wrote:

Figured I'd toss this out as DA central for the month. What sucks here
is that they aren't paying us to put up with their crap. At least they
will provide some entertainment.
I'm suggesting that we make this the DA of the Tour thread too.
Bill C

In a word, ****YOU!

For years I have seen such self-gratifying threads. Why the **** don't
you start a group for the tour only?! Most such folk would find their
way to it and you wouldn't be bothered, nor would they.

You don't own ****.
--
Time flies
like an arrow.

Fruit flies
like bananas.
Old July 3rd 05, 03:41 AM
Tim Mullin

eYO wrote in :

For years I have seen such self-gratifying threads. Why the **** don't
you start a group for the tour only?! Most such folk would find their
way to it and you wouldn't be bothered, nor would they.

Why don't ya'll--since it best suits your narrow intrest--charter it and then
go there? Is it that you want someone else to do your work for you? Or do you
know as little about newsgroups as you do bicycle racing?
Old July 3rd 05, 04:32 AM
Jim Flom

"Tim Mullin" wrote ...

Why don't ya'll--since it best suits your narrow intrest--charter it and
then
go there? Is it that you want someone else to do your work for you? Or do
you
know as little about newsgroups as you do bicycle racing?

I know enough not to post on company time, and just so you know, I just got
off the phone with the manager of that Pep Boys you work for and told them
what you're REALLY doing on company time. No wonder you have so much access
to used motor oil. Your days are numbered, sucka.

Old July 3rd 05, 04:52 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

eYO wrote:
In article .com,
"Bill C" wrote:

Figured I'd toss this out as DA central for the month. What sucks here
is that they aren't paying us to put up with their crap. At least they
will provide some entertainment.
I'm suggesting that we make this the DA of the Tour thread too.
Bill C

In a word, ****YOU!

For years I have seen such self-gratifying threads. Why the **** don't
you start a group for the tour only?! Most such folk would find their
way to it and you wouldn't be bothered, nor would they.

Dumbass -

There's a group called:

rec.bicycles.clueless.newbie

Try it, I think you'd fit in great there!

trying to help,

K. Gringioni.

Old July 3rd 05, 07:30 AM
Fred

"Bill C" wrote in message
oups.com...
Figured I'd toss this out as DA central for the month. What sucks here
is that they aren't paying us to put up with their crap. At least they
will provide some entertainment.
I'm suggesting that we make this the DA of the Tour thread too.
Bill C

If not for others around you, acceptance and love goes a long way to your
own gains. I find the enthusiasm and the viewpoints refreshing.

Old July 3rd 05, 12:57 PM
Tim Mullin

"Jim Flom " wrote in

Your days are numbered, sucka.

Hey, at least you're not threatening to sue me. Now THAT gets tedious.
Old July 3rd 05, 02:33 PM
eYO

In article . com,
"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:

eYO wrote:
In article .com,
"Bill C" wrote:

Figured I'd toss this out as DA central for the month. What sucks here
is that they aren't paying us to put up with their crap. At least they
will provide some entertainment.
I'm suggesting that we make this the DA of the Tour thread too.
Bill C

In a word, ****YOU!

For years I have seen such self-gratifying threads. Why the **** don't
you start a group for the tour only?! Most such folk would find their
way to it and you wouldn't be bothered, nor would they.

Dumbass -

There's a group called:

rec.bicycles.clueless.newbie

Try it, I think you'd fit in great there!

trying to help,

K. Gringioni.

He he. Can't you see I'm bored to tears already?
--
Time flies
like an arrow.

Fruit flies
like bananas.
Old July 3rd 05, 02:35 PM
eYO

In article .net,
Tim Mullin wrote:

eYO wrote in :

For years I have seen such self-gratifying threads. Why the **** don't
you start a group for the tour only?! Most such folk would find their
way to it and you wouldn't be bothered, nor would they.

Why don't ya'll--since it best suits your narrow intrest--charter it and then
go there? Is it that you want someone else to do your work for you? Or do you
know as little about newsgroups as you do bicycle racing?

First, it's spelled y'all.

What part of "for years" do you not get?
--
Time flies
like an arrow.

Fruit flies
like bananas.
Old July 3rd 05, 04:07 PM
Fred Marx

eYO wrote:
In article .net,
Tim Mullin wrote:

eYO wrote in :

For years I have seen such self-gratifying threads. Why the **** don't
you start a group for the tour only?! Most such folk would find their
way to it and you wouldn't be bothered, nor would they.

Why don't ya'll--since it best suits your narrow intrest--charter it and then
go there? Is it that you want someone else to do your work for you? Or do you
know as little about newsgroups as you do bicycle racing?

First, it's spelled y'all.

What part of "for years" do you not get?

hey, a Yawl is a boat with twin masts. One shorter than the other
mounted behind the helm..... A Yawl would be a great way to get to
France to see the race. So there you can't flame me for being OT.