calibrating a Lidl wireless speedo

Old February 22nd 06, 08:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default calibrating a Lidl wireless speedo

Hi
I've lost the instructions for my speedo and dont know how to calibrate it
for wheel size. If anyone can point me in the direction of some downloadable
instruction or aven tell me what my 105 wheels with conti 3000s should be, I
would appreciate it.

PS The unit is the small one that Lidl do with a temp sensor and a thin
lightmeter-looking-thing along the top...I dont even know what this does!!

Bev

Wireless or not? D.M. Procida UK 11 September 25th 05 07:41 PM
Wireless 2way communication? [email protected] Techniques 7 September 12th 05 01:37 AM
FA: SHIMANO DURA ACE 7700 GROUP Flight Deck Wireless STI (NO RESERVE!!) Alan257 Marketplace 0 May 15th 05 11:56 PM
FA: SHIMANO DURA ACE 7700 GROUP Flight Deck Wireless STI (No Reserve!) [email protected] Marketplace 0 May 12th 05 11:11 PM