UPD Shirts are finally done!!!

Old October 18th 05, 04:56 AM
Catboy

Default UPD Shirts are finally done!!!

entropy wrote:
Catboy must be communicating a secret message to his feline minions
outlining a plan of world domination. I feel like such a tool.

Sweet, it's working.

Soon I will be Queen! ...I mean... king.

--
Catboy

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)
Gallery Updated: 10/10/05

*'UPD T-Shirts ON SALE NOW!!! (Click Me)'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43900)*

Old October 18th 05, 05:01 AM
halfbike

Oh my gosh!!! It's like in the Spongebob Squarepants movie when
planktin used the buckets to hypnotize everyone!!! But We're wearing
shirts and he's using them to control cats!!! NOOOO!! How could I
have been so foolish as to have ordered two?!?!?! But they are cool,
and I'm not easily impressed! OH LOOK A BLUE CAR!!!

--
halfbike

What in Pete Sampras is going on here!?!?!?!

Feel Good inc.

King of post 2500 in t1me to over throw most replies!!!
King of post 2000 in t1me to over throw most replies!!!
King of post 1000 in t1me to over throw most replies!!!
Special thanks to Tyler.
halfbike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9428

Old October 18th 05, 05:18 AM
ColDawG

go catboy!

dude eric, those shirts are sick
i'm glad i got one at the raffle at CMW, sorry i didn't buy one
though!!!

if you haven't got a shirt, get one from him and support his business,
it was very cool of him to design/get these printed and shipped, way to
go!

-colin

--
ColDawG

Your friendly, neighborhood Muniman

http://www.wheelaway.com/
ColDawG's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9503

Old October 25th 05, 10:16 PM
harper

The A-W-E-S-O-M-E-N-E-S-S- of these A-W-E-S-O-M-E- shirts is
A-W-E-S-O-M-E-!-

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

*there is no main man other than jc.*

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

Old November 3rd 05, 05:54 PM
podzol

I got my T shirts!

They are a very nice product. Good all cotton-T, nice screen printing.

Thanks for the fast delivery, too, Catboy!!!
Podzol

--
podzol
podzol's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10131