An inconvenient Truth -- update

Old July 6th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default An inconvenient Truth -- update

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 16:56:34 -0500, "di" wrote:

"Bill" wrote in message
gy.com...
di wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message
.com...
di wrote:
Grow some more brain cells, please.
Bill Baka

Don't need to grow any more brain cells to have more than you.

Sorry Di,
You mean I would need a Lobotomy to get down to your level.
I don't compile these posts in Word and polish them for publication so if
you disagree with me, that is your right. I just don't rely on Google for
everything to be 100%+ accurate. I do have better things to do than spend
all day trying to post perfectly composed, literature level replies.
Bill Baka

Try practicing "deep thinking", that's where you absorb as much thought as
your brain can hold, hold it there for about 3 minutes, this will cause your
head to grow and swell, therefore increasing your brain capacity. :)

Wow, a thimble's worth plus 10% more; a Stephen Hawkings in the
making.
Old July 9th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
John Thompson

On 2006-07-04, Mike A Schwab wrote:

From what I saw, Scientists were suprised by how quickly the Larson B
Ice shelf melted in 2002. Looks like we have 2 years before Greenland
melts and 4 years before Ice Shelfs off of Antartica melts. Each will
raise sea levels about 20 feet.

Since the ice shelves are already floating, they won't affect seal level
when they melt. The Greenland ice sheet is a different matter, though,
and the fact that all these are melting at an accellerated rate is
certainly troublesome.

--

John )
Old July 31st 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Chris Foster

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:cZSdndY4MexwtDrZnZ2dnUVZ_sudnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

"LioNiNoiL_a t_Y a h 0 0_d 0 t_c 0 m"
wrote in message news:l_Epg.36141$AB3.13636@fed1read02...
Edward Dolan wrote:

I especially advise that no one ever wish that [Little Meow]
be raped by a big Black man as she will try to subvert your
message into something that it is not.

Not to worry about that, Dolan, you racist pervert.

I have never known anyone is my life who was NOT a racist.

So you're a racist who has spent his life surrounded by racists, not
to mention the "pervert" part.

EVERYONE EVERYWHERE in the world is a racist and that most certainly
includes you too.

By the way, **** your stupid user name - and you too, you g.d.
moron!

You know you love it, you g.d. pervert!

Perversion has to do with ****ing without the express purpose of
creating new life. That describes you, not me. I am a Great Saint and
my Holiness is beyond compare.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Easy Special Ed. Mellow out. We can see your a bigot. Nice come back too
"By the way, **** your stupid user name - and you too, you g.d. moron!" A
marine could say that any better.

Old August 2nd 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Edward Dolan wrote:

I especially advise that no one ever wish that [Little Meow]
be raped by a big Black man as she will try to subvert your
message into something that it is not.

Not to worry about that, Dolan, you racist pervert.

I have never known anyone is my life who was NOT a racist.

So you're a racist who has spent his life surrounded by racists, not
to mention the "pervert" part.

EVERYONE EVERYWHERE in the world is a racist and that most certainly
includes you too.

By the way, **** your stupid user name - and you too, you g.d.
moron!

You know you love it, you g.d. pervert!

Perversion has to do with ****ing without the express purpose of
creating new life. That describes you, not me. I am a Great Saint and
my Holiness is beyond compare.

Easy Special Ed. Mellow out. We can see you are a bigot. Nice come back
too
"By the way, **** your stupid user name - and you too, you g.d. moron!" A
marine could not say that any better.

Screw these idiots who have moronic user names! You and I use our real
names. That counts for a lot with me. Simply put, I do not trust anyone who
does not use his real name. They invariably turn out to be scoundrels.

By the way, everyone in the universe is a bigot and a racist. Yes, that
includes you too!