Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is the media?

Old October 6th 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.dylan
John McWilliams

Default Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is the media?

On 2008-10-05 21:56:04 -0700, Micky said:

Why is it important to see Obama's college records?

This guy has posted the same thing to several different new groups that
I know of. He is not reading your replies.

Off-topic anti-Obama posting is no more helpful to Republicans than the
incessant off-topic Bush bashing that goes on in here is helpful to the
Democrats. Frankly, it makes them all look like morons.

Don't feed the trolls.

Set followups to a random group...
Old October 6th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan

On Oct 6, 11:27 am, That80sGuy wrote:
In message news:c73833f3-dce3-4ab2-a893-
, done
wrote:

On Oct 6, 10:13 am, That80sGuy wrote:
In message news:2b6ec9e4-cb51-4044-8088-
, cmcanulty

done wrote:
Obama will restore the honor of USA

Pfft. Obama is a Rockefeller-controlled CFR stooge. So is McCain.

Vote Bob Barr.

Libertarians are a joke nowadays. Especially since they've resorted
to ultra-stiff republican in-all-but-name Barr be their choice of
losing candidate this time around.
-GJ

So you're voting for Chuck Baldwin? Nader? McKinney?

Obama actually.
Old October 6th 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
socrates

On Oct 6, 6:31*am, "
wrote:
On Oct 6, 12:56*am, Micky wrote:

Why is it important to see Obama's college records? Because the media
has created fantasies around Obama on every issue. You should start
dispelling them with the easiest one, i.e. the fantasy of Obama's
"academic degrees and honors".

Yo jerkoff, use {OT:} in these garbage off topic posts.

This is all you repugnicans are left with, creating urban legends and
preposterous lies. *McCain refuses to release his medical records and
you are okay with that. *Dubya never released his military records and
you are okay with that. *You still have not been able to get Dubya's
military record published. *Now that's one set of records you hope
never sees the light of day. *Well actually we have them. *Ran Rather
has them but Rove made them look forged. *Show some courage and admit
you won't vote for Obama because he is black.

What makes me sick about Democrats and Republicans is that they always
accuse the other of doing what they do!
Be independent!
Old October 6th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
The Hysterical Bride

On Oct 6, 7:12*am, That80sGuy wrote:
In message news:4406e6cb-5ff2-47df-b1eb-
, The Hysterical Bride

done wrote:
I didn't look at the links, but I'm just thinking, how bad could his
record be if he managed to go from Columbia into Harvard Law school?

You mean like George W. Bush (BA from Yale, MBA from Harvard)?

You wanna know something? I honestly didn't know Bush went to Harvard
for an MBA.

Wow, how'd he get in with Cs from Yale?

Maybe it was a legacy thing.

(Not putting down the President, just asking/wondering honestly and
curiously)
Old October 6th 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
John R.

On Oct 6, 7:15*am, cmcanulty wrote:
Obama will restore the honor of USA

With all due respect, you are seriously trippin'.

John
Old October 6th 08, 08:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan

On Oct 6, 2:29 pm, That80sGuy wrote:
In ,

,

done wrote:
Obama will restore the honor of USA

Pfft. Obama is a Rockefeller-controlled CFR stooge. So is McCain.

Vote Bob Barr.

Libertarians are a joke nowadays. Especially since they've resorted
to ultra-stiff republican in-all-but-name Barr be their choice of
losing candidate this time around.
-GJ

So you're voting for Chuck Baldwin? Nader? McKinney?

Obama actually.

Top 10 Corporate PAC Contributors:

Obama:

Goldman Sachs $739,521

UBS AG $419,550

Lehman Brothers $391,774

Citigroup Inc $492,548

Morgan Stanley $341,380

Latham & Watkins $328,879

Google Inc $487,355

JPMorgan Chase & Co $475,112

Sidley Austin LLP $370,916

Skadden, Arps et al $360,409

Means nothing, they're putting their money on the horse they think'll
win. And look, I can copy & paste too:

McCain:
Merrill Lynch $349,170
Citigroup Inc $287,801
Morgan Stanley $249,377
Wachovia Corp $147,456
Goldman Sachs $220,045
Lehman Brothers $115,707
Bear Stearns $108,000
JPMorgan Chase & Co $206,392
Bank of America $133,975
Credit Suisse Group $175,503

....and here's a read:
Top CEOs give 10 times more to McCain than to Obama:
http://thehill.com/campaign-2008/top...008-08-15.html

But I do love his website:
http://www.johnmccainusa.com/

Old October 6th 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
The Hysterical Bride

On Oct 6, 12:33*pm, That80sGuy wrote:
In message news:fcb4044b-f4de-4d50-86cb-
, The Hysterical Bride

done wrote:
I didn't look at the links, but I'm just thinking, how bad could his
record be if he managed to go from Columbia into Harvard Law school?

You mean like George W. Bush (BA from Yale, MBA from Harvard)?

You wanna know something? I honestly didn't know Bush went to Harvard
for an MBA.

Neither did Bush rimshot. *He was full of coke at the time...

Allegedly wink

Oh, well, I hear coke makes you really smart. Or was it hard? I don't
know. (joke)

I was a speed freak. (a while after I dropped out of the University of
Chicago not because of bad grades, by the way. I tried it once, loved
it, started getting it legally, found Kabbalah, stopped taking all
medicine and drugs, became the hysterical bride, then decided to do it
all the time after a while, because I realized my life was ruined, and
I was trying to magnetically draw Bob Dylan back to me.)
Old October 6th 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
The Hysterical Bride

In ,

done wrote:
I didn't look at the links, but I'm just thinking, how bad could
his record be if he managed to go from Columbia into Harvard Law
school?

You mean like George W. Bush (BA from Yale, MBA from Harvard)?

You wanna know something? I honestly didn't know Bush went to
Harvard for an MBA.

Neither did Bush rimshot. *He was full of coke at the time...

Allegedly wink

Oh, well, I hear coke makes you really smart. Or was it hard? I don't
know. (joke)

My favorite Bill Cosby joke begins with a long description of being a
college student getting drunk, and sick, and vowing "never to do this
again." *It continues...

Then I had another friend told me about cocaine. *Said, "it intensifies
your personality." *I said, fine, but what if you're an asshole?- Hide quoted text -

Then you become a rock star.
Old October 6th 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
Dicerous

On Oct 6, 11:47*am, socrates wrote:
On Oct 6, 6:31*am, "
wrote:

On Oct 6, 12:56*am, Micky wrote:

[...]

Socrates,

Even though you are whining again, I basically agree with you. I
welcome all of you intelligent, open-minded people over to efnet IRC
#philosophy when you want some fun.

Bye

David
Old October 6th 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.music.classical.guitar,rec.music.dylan
Frank Arthur

Default Idiot "Dicerous" [email protected]

Idiot "Dicerous"

this is rec.photo.digital