Pin Heads and a basic hatred of the human race.

Old October 20th 20, 05:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default Pin Heads and a basic hatred of the human race.

All we have to do is read Kragowski and occasionally Beatie to see that we have some people here that cannot stand the entire human race. We can expect this from Beatie since he often sees the very worst side of people but what of Kragowski? What excuse does he have to wishing euthanasia upon every other living being on this planet Earth?
Old October 20th 20, 05:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 9:27:25 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
All we have to do is read Kragowski and occasionally Beatie to see that we have some people here that cannot stand the entire human race. We can expect this from Beatie since he often sees the very worst side of people but what of Kragowski? What excuse does he have to wishing euthanasia upon every other living being on this planet Earth?

I have to wonder that Frank being old and increasingly useless doesn't want to see the success of all of the others that went through his classes. Perhaps Frank taught at a school where if he made his Marxism public he would have been asked to leave on the end of a boot toe. The very fact that he has continually fought the success of others is pretty much indicative that he hates anything and everything that hints at the progress of humanity. Ugly people do have ugly thoughts.
Old October 20th 20, 07:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_5_]

Op dinsdag 20 oktober 2020 om 18:27:25 UTC+2 schreef :
All we have to do is read Kragowski and occasionally Beatie to see that we have some people here that cannot stand the entire human race. We can expect this from Beatie since he often sees the very worst side of people but what of Kragowski? What excuse does he have to wishing euthanasia upon every other living being on this planet Earth?

This was your first thought this morning? Nice....

Lou
Old October 20th 20, 07:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 11:09:24 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Op dinsdag 20 oktober 2020 om 18:27:25 UTC+2 schreef :
All we have to do is read Kragowski and occasionally Beatie to see that we have some people here that cannot stand the entire human race. We can expect this from Beatie since he often sees the very worst side of people but what of Kragowski? What excuse does he have to wishing euthanasia upon every other living being on this planet Earth?

This was your first thought this morning? Nice....

No, that was my response to Kragowski and Beatie's posting of the day. As I said; I can understand Jay who often sees the dregs of humanity but the actions of Frank are unfathomable. Theoretically he saw the gright ad shining minds of the future go through his classrooms which would give most people a hope for the future of the human race. Instead the exhaust fumes of hate from him simply make no sense at all. If he just aimed them at me I would understand that he simply doesn't like me. But he is more than likely to spew these at anyone and everyone. John for crying out loud? The guy that makes the mildest disagreements with Frank and supported his position for a long time until they got to be too much for him. Andre who has achieved a great deal in this world and is famous as we are likely to get.

When Mark Twain visited Australia it was in the time when they had 3 months of indescribable heat. Twain remarked, "They must be approaching their destination and they are getting close to the dividing line." From Newsy's comments they don't appear to have changed.
Old October 20th 20, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

Lou Holtman wrote:
Op dinsdag 20 oktober 2020 om 18:27:25 UTC+2 schreef :
All we have to do is read Kragowski and occasionally Beatie to see that
we have some people here that cannot stand the entire human race. We can
expect this from Beatie since he often sees the very worst side of
people but what of Kragowski? What excuse does he have to wishing
euthanasia upon every other living being on this planet Earth?

This was your first thought this morning? Nice....

Lou

Geez, Tom. Project much?

PS: Beatie? Kragowski? There’s nobody here by those names.

Old October 20th 20, 09:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 12:38:28 PM UTC-7, Ralph Barone wrote:

Geez, Tom. Project much?

PS: Beatie? Kragowski? There’s nobody here by those names.

You mustn't be very bright if you don't know who I'm talking about. s that due to a low IQ or from a need to turn the other way to the truth?
Old October 20th 20, 09:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Lou Holtman wrote:
Op dinsdag 20 oktober 2020 om 18:27:25 UTC+2 schreef :
All we have to do is read Kragowski and occasionally Beatie to see that
we have some people here that cannot stand the entire human race. We can
expect this from Beatie since he often sees the very worst side of
people but what of Kragowski? What excuse does he have to wishing
euthanasia upon every other living being on this planet Earth?

This was your first thought this morning? Nice....

Lou

Geez, Tom. Project much?

PS: Beatie? Kragowski? There’s nobody here by those names.

So you don't misspell anything? My point is that this was supposed to be a bicycle forum that is almost never used as a bicycle forum and while I certainly lend to that myself, the worst part of it is people like Frank. When I have written bicycle related postings it is very seldom commented on. You know that people who ride touring or commuting bikes are still bicyclists and if they have no interest in bicycles why don't they just go away?
Old October 20th 20, 10:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 11:27:31 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

Andre who has achieved a great deal in this world and is famous
as we are likely to get.

Hahahahahaha

When Mark Twain visited Australia it was in the time when they had 3
months of indescribable heat.

A normal Australian summer. They have been pathetic recently.
Old October 21st 20, 07:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 5:27:25 PM UTC+1, wrote:
All we have to do is read Kragowski and occasionally Beatie to see that we have some people here that cannot stand the entire human race. We can expect this from Beatie since he often sees the very worst side of people but what of Kragowski? What excuse does he have to wishing euthanasia upon every other living being on this planet Earth?

If you want to know why RBT is so small, and cannot seem to grow at all, it is because of krygowski's poison. He dreams -- still! -- of being a spokesman for bicycles, but he knows that everyone else is better qualified for the job, even if we don't want it, so he drives people away with his bullying to have less competition, to try and look like he actually deserves to be listened to, which won't happen if newbies can contrast him to the good people. I've been here a dozen or more years, and that has been the entire pattern, year in, year out. The proof of the pudding is that Krygowski viciousness attracts acolytes, but when they grow in nastiness to a point where they seem likely to eclipse him in spite, he turns on them. Ridealot is one example from the past, Slow Johnny is a current example. Krygowsky is inferior through and through, and knows it, hence his behaviour. Any real Christians on RBT? You'll know them when they acknowledge Krygowski's wretched behaviour but nonetheless fell sorry for the wretch's misery.

Andre Jute
They'd better hurry up with that Papal knighthood before I clock out from lack of cycling during the Chinese pandemic.
Old October 21st 20, 04:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 11:21:05 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

I would say that is probably as accurate a description of Frank as we are likely to get. It is sometimes pretty funny when John is kissing Frank's butt and Frank will still tell him he is wrong on some tiny detail in which Frank knows nothing.