Season Round Up

Old October 22nd 05, 04:34 AM
Stu Fleming

Default Season Round Up

h squared wrote:
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Dumbass -

I think that approach would be better than you teaching him the John
Verheul school of dating.

Besides, that approach worked on you, did it not?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

dumbass,

any approach works on me.

You live near Boeing Field then...?
Old October 22nd 05, 04:50 AM
Michael Press

In article ,
h squared
wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

My dietary weaknesses are fats, sugar, peanut butter, peanut butter
cups, chocolate, donuts, donut holes, sweets, carbs, portion control and
self-discipline.

In October, we are all like Jan,

i have those same weaknesses too, except you left out "butter" and
"cream". i miss when i was skating a ton, and also delivering to
microsoft, so i could and would be eating their cheap ass donuts and
free coffee all the time without gaining any weight.

i managed to lose about 5 pounds recently by plain old going hungry. and
i spend all my working hours surrounded by yummy food in grocery stores,
so i hope you feel my pain.

You should never feel deprived. Be sure to eat and drink
some of what pleases you. Butter, not hydrogenated oil;
sugar not corn syrup or substitutes; heavy ale, not
megacorp rice swill. You might be surprised at how many
fewer calories are in a salad dressing made with heavy
cream compared with a vinaigrette. And if you are thinking
about that doughnut, then have it.

It is all right to feel hungry; our digestion can use a
bit of time off. If you get weak from hunger then eat.

--
Michael Press
Old October 23rd 05, 01:28 AM
h squared

Michael Press wrote:

You should never feel deprived. Be sure to eat and drink
some of what pleases you. Butter, not hydrogenated oil;
sugar not corn syrup or substitutes; heavy ale, not
megacorp rice swill. You might be surprised at how many
fewer calories are in a salad dressing made with heavy
cream compared with a vinaigrette. And if you are thinking
about that doughnut, then have it.

It is all right to feel hungry; our digestion can use a
bit of time off. If you get weak from hunger then eat.

stores just to avoid stuff like fd&c dyes and hydrogenated oils and corn
syrup. ale makes me sick though, i think i'm allergic to it (don't
listen curtis! i know that would horrify you if you heard it