Mike Tomalaris is an idiot

Old January 16th 08, 01:15 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DaveB[_2_]

Default Mike Tomalaris is an idiot

Ok, probably not news to a lot of people, but he has a brief interview
in the TV section of the Herald Sun today.

Q. Should bikes be registered?

MT - Of course they should. It may stop cyclists from copping verbal
abuse from passing motorists.

Sigh.

DaveB
Old January 16th 08, 03:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Elmo

DaveB wrote:
Ok, probably not news to a lot of people, but he has a brief interview
in the TV section of the Herald Sun today.

Q. Should bikes be registered?

MT - Of course they should. It may stop cyclists from copping verbal
abuse from passing motorists.

Sigh.

DaveB

He may have an opinion that you disagree with but it's no reason to call
him an idiot.
Do we call you an idiot based on your opinions?
Old January 16th 08, 03:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle
treadly&me[_31_]

DaveB Wrote:
Ok, probably not news to a lot of people, but he has a brief interview
in the TV section of the Herald Sun today.

Q. Should bikes be registered?

MT - Of course they should. It may stop cyclists from copping verbal
abuse from passing motorists.

Sigh.

DaveB

Yep, Tool of the Week.

Thanks for nothing Mike.

--
treadly&me

Old January 16th 08, 04:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Terryc[_3_]

Elmo wrote:
DaveB wrote:

He may have an opinion that you disagree with but it's no reason to call
him an idiot.
Do we call you an idiot based on your opinions?

Well at least DaveB is an idiot that keeps his mouth shut during the
TdF and doesn't confirm his idiot status.
Old January 16th 08, 10:16 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Jono L[_43_]

Elmo Wrote:

He may have an opinion that you disagree with but it's no reason to
call
him an idiot.

Yes it is

--
Jono L

Old January 16th 08, 10:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle
percrime

Jono L wrote:
Elmo Wrote:
He may have an opinion that you disagree with but it's no reason to
call
him an idiot.

Yes it is

Well lets put it to a vote. I make it 4 that think he is an idiot so
far.

And Elmo dissents

Old January 16th 08, 11:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_589_]

percrime Wrote:

And Elmo dissents

I don't. Does another vote from the lounge bring it to six for the
affirmative?

--
cfsmtb

Old January 16th 08, 12:03 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Elmo

percrime wrote:
Jono L wrote:
Elmo Wrote:
He may have an opinion that you disagree with but it's no reason to
call
him an idiot.

Yes it is

Well lets put it to a vote. I make it 4 that think he is an idiot so far.

And Elmo dissents

Well it's one thing to think he's an idiot an another to call him an
idiot publicly. Mike has done a lot of work to bring cycling to us,
especially the Tour de France, and usually when a person gets a lot of
negative feedback they stop what they're doing, and I'd really hate to
see someone like Mike stop doing his good work.
Mike has my full support.

Elmo
Old January 16th 08, 09:37 PM posted to aus.bicycle
jur[_6_]

"Some people are idiots all the time, and all people are idiots some of
the time." - jur

Therefore Mike is an idiot. If not all the time then at least that
time.

--
jur

Old January 16th 08, 09:42 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

percrime wrote:
Jono L wrote:
Elmo Wrote:
He may have an opinion that you disagree with but it's no reason to
call
him an idiot.

Yes it is

Well lets put it to a vote. I make it 4 that think he is an idiot so
far.

You can vote people to be idiots?

Theo

Tomalaris TimC Australia 3 July 23rd 07 08:29 AM
Mike Tomalaris, you are a big fat sushi bratwurst crispbread kn*b [email protected] Australia 11 July 24th 06 12:01 PM
A Mike Tomalaris replacement? PiledHigher Australia 12 February 9th 06 05:27 AM
Idiot Vandeman & the His Idiot Responders Gary S. Mountain Biking 0 August 30th 05 03:15 AM
Mike Murray - See Blood Thinner Question Below - Mike Murray White Courtesy Phone - Calling Mike Murray, M.D. Leave It To Beaver Racing 0 April 13th 05 04:30 AM