5 (6?) killed in crash

Old October 30th 05, 04:29 PM
Zog The Undeniable

Default 5 (6?) killed in crash

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...es/4390038.stm

Note that the car hitting a cyclist en route barely merited a word. No
idea of the cyclist's condition. Still, the driver got instant if rough
justice.
Old October 30th 05, 05:48 PM
Wally

Zog The Undeniable wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...es/4390038.stm

Note that the car hitting a cyclist en route barely merited a word.
No idea of the cyclist's condition. Still, the driver got instant if
rough justice.

What were the exact circumstances of this incident that "barely merited a
word"? How the do you know if what happened to the driver was "justice"?
What about the other four occupants of the car? Did they deserve to die for
being in it at the time?

Five kids, some of them ****ed up and grieving after a funeral, **** up big
time, and all you can do is say the driver deserved it because there was
some involvement with a cyclist?

Why don't you pull your seatpost out of your arse and start living in the
wider world?

Old October 30th 05, 06:10 PM
Tony Raven

Wally wrote:

Five kids, some of them ****ed up and grieving after a funeral, **** up big
time, and all you can do is say the driver deserved it because there was
some involvement with a cyclist?

****ed, stole a car, drove it in a way that attracted police attention,
hit a cyclist, totalled themselves. I wouldn't wish it on anyone and
feel for their families but I'm not sure grieving after a funeral
explains it either.

--
Tony

Anon
Old October 30th 05, 06:15 PM
Zog The Undeniable

Wally wrote:

Five kids, some of them ****ed up and grieving after a funeral, **** up big
time, and all you can do is say the driver deserved it because there was
some involvement with a cyclist?

Drunk, stolen car, removed self from gene pool. So?
Old October 30th 05, 06:35 PM
Wally

Tony Raven wrote:

Five kids, some of them ****ed up and grieving after a funeral, ****
up big time, and all you can do is say the driver deserved it
because there was some involvement with a cyclist?

****ed, stole a car, drove it in a way that attracted police
attention, hit a cyclist, totalled themselves. I wouldn't wish it on
anyone and feel for their families but I'm not sure grieving after a
funeral explains it either.

I didn't say it was the sole explanatory factor, but I can't help thinking
it's part of it - burying pepole can do funny things to the head.

My point was that OP was out of order for declaring the driver's death was
'just' on the basis that he was involved in some incident (that we know ****
all about) with a cyclist. A pound to a pinch of ****e says that Zog The
Brainless Cretin hasn't got the balls to walk up to the dead kid's parents
and spew the same uninformned, judgemental ****e he did in here.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Old October 30th 05, 06:52 PM
Bertie Wiggins

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:35:52 GMT, "Wally" wrote:

Tony Raven wrote:

[...]

You're taking this a bit far. Zog was right to express concern for
the cyclist, which the BBC failed to do, or say anything about their
condition. Zog was a bit brusque in suggesting that the deaths of 5
teenagers was a sort of "rough justice".

I'm sure the cyclist is fine - something would have been said if
otherwise.

It will be hard on the ten parents and siblings of the deceased, and
our thoughts should belong to them, not to petty flame wars.
Old October 30th 05, 06:53 PM
Wally

**** off, troll.

Old October 30th 05, 07:02 PM
Wally

Bertie Wiggins wrote:

You're taking this a bit far. Zog was right to express concern for
the cyclist, which the BBC failed to do, or say anything about their
condition. Zog was a bit brusque in suggesting that the deaths of 5
teenagers was a sort of "rough justice".

Oh! Something happened involving a cyclist - we don't know if the cyclist is
dead or putting a plaster on hist scratch, but the ****er in the car desrved
to die anyway.

A bit brusque? It was crass, uninformed *****e*.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Old October 30th 05, 07:13 PM

Wally wrote:
Oh! Something happened involving a cyclist - we don't know if the cyclist is
dead or putting a plaster on hist scratch, but the ****er in the car desrved
to die anyway.
A bit brusque? It was crass, uninformed *****e*.

It's quite hard to have a multiple-fatal crash in a built-up area not
involving another vehicle if you're driving properly.

I for one am glad that this driver is no longer a user of our roads.

Old October 30th 05, 07:55 PM
Danny Colyer

Wally wrote:
[expletive deleted] off, troll.

*PLONK*

I certainly have no sympathy for anyone who dies while riding (by
choice) in a stolen car with a drunk driver. OK, we don't /know/ from
the story that the driver was drunk, or whether (s)he had even been
drinking. We /do/ know that (s)he was a thief and a menace to other
road users. No sympathy deserved.

Of course, I have sympathy for their families.

--
Danny Colyer (my reply address is valid but checked infrequently)
URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/