Bike Review - Scott 24hr

Old October 12th 06, 04:41 AM posted to aus.bicycle,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Bike Review - Scott 24hr

"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

"flyingdutch" wrote
in
message ...

Gags Wrote:

When are they going to cater for normal sized guys???

Gags

aah, yup!

flyingdutch

The above comments by flyingdutch leads me to believe that he is an
aborigine. Can anyone on this confounded group enlighten me on the
matter?

Ed,

He is a Dutch Aborigine, they are quite common here, like
women who don't do housework.

No, I think he is an Australian aborigine as I do not know any Dutch who
speak like him. He has got you all bamboozled, but not the Great Ed Dolan.

As for you, you would be far better off if you would stay home and take care
of your husband and children instead of gadding about all over the world.
Good Grief, have you no perspective at all on your true worth?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old October 12th 06, 04:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
DaveB wrote:

Tamyka Bell wrote:

And I was actually there for closer to 50 minutes. I needed
a GU that lap (fortunately I got handed one shortly before
heading out -- thanks guys!)

GU, yuck. I find them too pasty to swallow when I'm already a bit dry.
Much rather CarboSHotz. Unfortunately I now have a box of free GU's that
were a random prize in Melbourne's UrbanMax last weekend (
http://tinyurl.com/jhn8s ). I've got a feeling it's going to take a
while to get through that lot.

DaveB

Send 'em to me, send 'em to me!

(I have to say, I prefer Enervit cheer packs. And my own
Goop, consisting mostly of honey and molasses, but laced
with maltodextrin and a dash of salt).

It is very unbecoming for a woman to try to out gross a man. A woman should
be like Our Lady, the Blessed Virgin Mary. How the hell is Tam ever going to
be admitted to my Order of the Perpetual Sorrows if she continues to consort
with vulgar men. I urge upon her the way of the cross where all is sorrow
and misery. Abandon all hope ye who enter into my Order!

Old October 12th 06, 05:00 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tamyka Bell

DaveB wrote:

Tamyka Bell wrote:

[...]

Wow. I suppose that means I probably shouldn't fart in
elevators anymore either?

Tam*having a fun(ny) afternoon*
Old October 12th 06, 08:38 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Parbs

Tamyka Bell wrote:

Wow. I suppose that means I probably shouldn't fart in
elevators anymore either?

As long as you didn't fart in the Major's car - he's very fussy about that.

Parbs
Old October 12th 06, 09:42 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Terryc

Edward Dolan wrote:

It is very unbecoming for a woman to try to out gross a man. A woman should
be like Our Lady, the Blessed Virgin Mary.

lol, dammed whores and god's police?
Old October 13th 06, 01:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tamyka Bell

Parbs wrote:

Tamyka Bell wrote:

Wow. I suppose that means I probably shouldn't fart in
elevators anymore either?

As long as you didn't fart in the Major's car - he's very fussy about that.

Parbs

He didn't seem to be.

Bwahahahahahah!

(J/K)

Old October 15th 06, 10:53 AM posted to aus.bicycle,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Terryc" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

It is very unbecoming for a woman to try to out gross a man. A woman
should be like Our Lady, the Blessed Virgin Mary.

lol, dammed whores and god's police?

If only Tam knew how unbecoming it is of her to try to stay gross with the
men of this freaking newsgroup! She is better than that. But I reserve my
ultimate contempt for men like Terryc who behave like boors when in the
presence of a woman, even if the woman is not a lady.

Old October 15th 06, 12:23 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Terryc

Edward Dolan wrote:

It is very unbecoming for a woman to try to out gross a man. A woman
should be like Our Lady, the Blessed Virgin Mary.

lol, dammed whores and god's police?

If only Tam knew how unbecoming it is of her to try to stay gross with the
men of this freaking newsgroup! She is better than that. But I reserve my
ultimate contempt for men like Terryc who behave like boors when in the
presence of a woman, even if the woman is not a lady.

lol, hook, line ans sinker.

Can I have your weight for the fishing competion please?

I just knew you wouldn't get the reference.
Old October 16th 06, 01:06 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tamyka Bell

Terryc wrote:

Edward Dolan wrote:

It is very unbecoming for a woman to try to out gross a man. A woman
should be like Our Lady, the Blessed Virgin Mary.

lol, dammed whores and god's police?

If only Tam knew how unbecoming it is of her to try to stay gross with the
men of this freaking newsgroup! She is better than that. But I reserve my
ultimate contempt for men like Terryc who behave like boors when in the
presence of a woman, even if the woman is not a lady.

lol, hook, line ans sinker.

Can I have your weight for the fishing competion please?

I just knew you wouldn't get the reference.

And speaking of references... I'm kinda glad I'm not a
lay-dee, being a fan of Little Britain and all...

Tam
Old October 16th 06, 09:52 AM posted to aus.bicycle,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Terryc" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

It is very unbecoming for a woman to try to out gross a man. A woman
should be like Our Lady, the Blessed Virgin Mary.

lol, dammed whores and god's police?

If only Tam knew how unbecoming it is of her to try to stay gross with
the men of this freaking newsgroup! She is better than that. But I
reserve my ultimate contempt for men like Terryc who behave like boors
when in the presence of a woman, even if the woman is not a lady.

lol, hook, line ans sinker.

Can I have your weight for the fishing competion please?

I just knew you wouldn't get the reference.

The Great Ed Dolan does not bother with trying to get references, especially
from idiots. You can play your games and I will play mine. The difference is
that everyone will understand what I am communicating and only your fellow
jerks and slobs will have the foggiest notion what the hell you are
blathering about.

Terry writes the way he thinks, in phrases. A complete thought correctly
expressed is beyond him. This is OK by me as I have got him pegged as not
worth bothering with, other than to call him out for what he is.