Why Do Cyclist Where PantyHose !!!

Old February 25th 07, 08:19 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Resound

Default Why Do Cyclist Where PantyHose !!!

"matagi" wrote in message

No no, you are all looking at it far too literally. This is obviously
an existentialist question ... this is no troll but a deep
philosophical thinker! We are clearly incapable of appreciating the
magnificence of his intellect.

Ah, it's two separate questions.

Why do cyclist?

Because we're the best you'll ever have.

Where pantyhose?

Wherever you left them.

Old February 25th 07, 10:11 PM posted to aus.bicycle
monsterman[_2_]

Resound Wrote:
Ah, it's two separate questions.

Why do cyclist?

Because we're the best you'll ever have.

Where pantyhose?

Wherever you left them.

Nice work Resound!!

--
monsterman

Old February 25th 07, 10:15 PM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

flyingdutch wrote:
Wrote:

Why Do Cyclist Where PantyHose !!!

collective plural time...

a school of fish
peleton of cyclist(s)
parliament of owls (gotta lerv that one!)

A horde of Mongols;
An irritation of Americans;
A yob of English backpackers;
A drunk of Australians...

BTH

Old February 25th 07, 11:26 PM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_4_]

monsterman Wrote:
Nice work Resound!!

2nded! :

--
gplama

Old February 26th 07, 12:26 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bean Long

BT Humble wrote:
flyingdutch wrote:
Wrote:

Why Do Cyclist Where PantyHose !!!

collective plural time...

a school of fish
peleton of cyclist(s)
parliament of owls (gotta lerv that one!)

A horde of Mongols;
An irritation of Americans;
A yob of English backpackers;
A drunk of Australians...

BTH

Did you know that the collective term for unicorns is a blessing?! Just
thought I'd add something to this enlightening thread. In answer to the
initial question "Why do cyclists where pantyhose" all I can say is "why
knot?"

--
Bean

"I've got a bike
You can ride it if you like
It's got a basket
A bell that rings
And things to make it look good
I'd give it to you if I could
But I borrowed it" Pink Floyd

Remove "yourfinger" before replying
Old February 26th 07, 01:00 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On Feb 26, 7:19�am, "Resound" wrote:
"matagi" wrote in message

No no, you are all looking at it far too literally. *This is obviously
an existentialist question ... this is no troll but a deep
philosophical thinker! *We are clearly incapable of appreciating the
magnificence of his intellect.

Ah, it's two separate questions.

Why do cyclist?

Because me and marty are the best you'll ever see @ tinyurl.com/3cpad9

Where pantyhose?

Wherever you left them.

Old February 27th 07, 01:24 AM posted to aus.bicycle
phillip brown

On Feb 26, 9:15 am, "BT Humble" wrote:
flyingdutch wrote:
Wrote:

Why Do Cyclist Where PantyHose !!!

collective plural time...

a school of fish
peleton of cyclist(s)
parliament of owls (gotta lerv that one!)

A horde of Mongols;
An irritation of Americans;
A yob of English backpackers;
A drunk of Australians...

BTH

a wunch of bankers.

phillip brown

Pedestrian killed by cyclist (BNE) and cyclist killed by car (MEL) Adrian Cook Australia 26 July 20th 06 03:55 AM
Cyclist-pedestrian-cyclist Timo UK 39 December 5th 05 09:58 PM
Cyclist hit on M5 atacca Australia 0 August 9th 04 08:25 AM
Cyclist shot in B'ham - By another cyclist! John Mallard UK 8 May 8th 04 11:24 PM
The Cyclist on ABC TV Only the right lane Australia 11 November 8th 03 04:15 AM