Funny names for "Trolls" ?

Old August 2nd 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom \Johnny Sunset\ Sherman

Default Funny names for "Trolls" ?

"PiledHIgher" who? wrote:
What about some funny names for Trolls, particcularly given this is
not a tech topic!

Squid
Troll
Kook
Ed Dolan

Who is "Ed Dolan"?

Old August 3rd 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Hank Wirtz

On Aug 1, 9:07 pm, "Tom \"Johnny Sunset\" Sherman"
wrote:

Who is "Ed Dolan"?

Gene Daniels' evil twin.

Old August 6th 07, 12:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

On Aug 1, 11:07 pm, "Tom \"Johnny Sunset\" Sherman"
wrote:
"PiledHIgher" who? wrote:
What about some funny names for Trolls, particcularly given this is
not a tech topic!

Squid
Troll
Kook
Ed Dolan

Who is "Ed Dolan"?

" Who ", that's funny. I thought Ed Dolan was a disease.

Lewis.

*****

Old August 6th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

On Aug 6, 6:55 am, Peter Clinch wrote:
wrote:
" Who ", that's funny. I thought Ed Dolan was a disease.

Bacteria are living things too! ;-/

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Agreed and bacteria can probably outscore Dolan on an IQ test ... Jim
McNamara.

Old August 9th 07, 04:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

ups.com...
wrote:
" Who ", that's funny. I thought Ed Dolan was a disease.

Bacteria are living things too! ;-/

Pete.

Agreed and bacteria can probably outscore Dolan on an IQ test ... Jim
McNamara.

Ed Dolan is simply Great. He is also a Great Saint too, if you are
interested.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 9th 07, 02:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

ups.com...

wrote:
" Who ", that's funny. I thought Ed Dolan was a disease.

Bacteria are living things too! ;-/

Pete.

Agreed and bacteria can probably outscore Dolan on an IQ test ... Jim
McNamara.

Ed Dolan is simply Great. He is also a Great Saint too, if you are
interested.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Save you breath TROLL. You'll need it to blow up your date.

Old August 11th 07, 12:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Aug 8, 10:12 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

ups.com...

wrote:
" Who ", that's funny. I thought Ed Dolan was a disease.

Bacteria are living things too! ;-/

Pete.

Agreed and bacteria can probably outscore Dolan on an IQ test ... Jim
McNamara.

Ed Dolan is simply Great. He is also a Great Saint too, if you are
interested.

Save you breath TROLL. You'll need it to blow up your date.

When I was shaving yesterday morning I really looked at myself in the mirror
and I was overcome by my own magnificence. I think I must be a God come down
to earth. But I am not a kindly and merciful God. Nay, I am a vengeful God
right out of the Old Testament who means to whip your sorry asses!