The "original" Specialized Angel photos

Old March 16th 08, 03:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
caffetrieste

Default The "original" Specialized Angel photos

Jana Ireton, the first woman to wear the Angel wings at the Tour of
California, has written a piece for www.cycleto.com , he

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...ments&Itemid=6
Old March 16th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
caffetrieste wrote:

Jana Ireton, the first woman to wear the Angel wings at the Tour of
California, has written a piece for www.cycleto.com , he

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...d=46:th e-ori

ginal-specialized-angel-speaks&catid=14:your-comments&Itemid=6

You know how the song "Centerfold" is, despite the video, all about how
innocence is lost for the singer after he finds out his dream girl from
high school has posed for a girlie magazine?

That's how I felt when I found out the Specialized Angel was a
triathlete.

More photos please.

My memory has just been sold,

Old March 16th 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Baldwin

Jana Ireton, the first woman to wear the Angel wings
at the Tour of California, has written a piece for
www.cycleto.com , he
http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...ments&Itemid=6

...this is just another example of blatant corporate exploitation
and....ah wait a minute, the photos are just now loading......ditto
what RC says, we definitely need more photos!

Best Regards - Mike Baldwin

Old March 16th 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
You know how the song "Centerfold" is, despite the video, all about how
innocence is lost for the singer after he finds out his dream girl from
high school has posed for a girlie magazine?

That's how I felt when I found out the Specialized Angel was a triathlete.

More photos please.

My memory has just been sold,

You're showing your age if you can remember that song. I was in my 2nd
last year at school when that was a hit.

Time to pull out some Depeche Mode and listen to the eighties again while
I try and get into my medium Assos bib shorts.

Old March 16th 08, 07:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Michael Baldwin" wrote in message
Jana Ireton, the first woman to wear the Angel wings
at the Tour of California, has written a piece for
www.cycleto.com , he
http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?opt...ments&Itemid=6

..this is just another example of blatant corporate exploitation
and....ah wait a minute, the photos are just now loading......ditto
what RC says, we definitely need more photos!

That young girl is certainly beautiful though her wardrobe was a bit more
practical than necessary......

Old March 16th 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
You know how the song "Centerfold" is, despite the video, all about how
innocence is lost for the singer after he finds out his dream girl from
high school has posed for a girlie magazine?

That's how I felt when I found out the Specialized Angel was a triathlete.

More photos please.

My memory has just been sold,

You're showing your age if you can remember that song. I was in my 2nd
last year at school when that was a hit.

Time to pull out some Depeche Mode and listen to the eighties again while
I try and get into my medium Assos bib shorts.

I'm a Masters fatty, but I'm not quite that old. A lot of this stuff I
retroactively remember thanks to later years.

I mean, I can dredge up a lot of Beatles references, too, but that's
only because my parents won a rather extraordinary record collection at
one point: a set of the entire Capitol records Beatles catalog.

Old March 16th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
I'm a Masters fatty, but I'm not quite that old.

You're lucky I'm wearing my carbon Assos skinsuit so I am impervious to
all insults.

Old March 17th 08, 07:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mar 16, 11:02*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

More photos please.

I demand more photos of her cankles