André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

Old June 7th 09, 12:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Default STILL Still Waiting Still Clueless (WELL?!?)

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Still Just Me..." wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 12:41:25 -0700, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

Bill Sornson wrote:

You repeated your claim in yet another moronic post, Clueless Liar.

I'm waiting got you to "dig out the thread" for me, or apologize.

I won't hold my breath. (And plonking is imminent; life's too
short to bother with scum like you and Brooks.)STILL

I've responded in the other thread. I'm not sure why you started a
separate one - makes you a bit of a troll. Cross posting it makes you
somewhat more of a troll.

In general I do not like to change subject headings, but this thread
is so messed up it doesn't matter anymore. As for cross posting, that
is just fine. I do it all the time. The more the merrier.

Hells Bells, anyone who posts any message at all is trolling ... for a
response. So what else is new?

Ah. "Separate thread" mystery solved. Ed did it.

Old June 7th 09, 01:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Abortion

"Still Just Me..." wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 17:13:34 -0700, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

You're the one talking about "the taking of a life". I simply reported a
fact (where someone works).

I've made the assumption that you consider all abortions "taking a
life". I don't know any anti-abortionist that doesn't. (If you don't,
please explain further why you are anti-abortion if you don't consider
it murder). With that as a base, the death penalty would also be
taking a life. You'd be a hypocrite to be against one and support the
other.

By the way, cancer is a natural growth too. Is it wrong to remove
cancers from someone's body and violate God's will? Is it wrong to
have surgery to correct birth defects since those are apparently God's
will too? Is it wrong to even take medications as the violate God's
will?

You have got everything backwards. It is the Devil that causes all the
wrongs in the world, not God. Where did you learn your catechism!

Yawn. Large organization, a few errors by bad apples.

LOL You could work for ACORN! LOL

There's a gay Republican Representative who had some problems in a
restroom lately. Does that mean all Republicans are gay?

ACORN has been totally discredited. The whole god damn ****ing thing is a
barrel of bad apples.

Actually, it isn't. While I'm personally pro-life, I'm politically on the
fence. What my "beef" is is letting men who impregnate underage girls get
away with it (just for profit if not ideology too); and also of course the
brutal practice of late-term abortions.

Letting men who impregnate underage girls "get away with it" is wrong.
I don't know anyone who would disagree. Anyone who does that should be
prosecuted under the law for obstruction of justice (you remember
that, it's what Scooter Libby should be in jail for).

Vice President Cheney and his advisors will go down in history as near Gods
and Great Saints!

As for "profit", that's nonsense - Planned Parenthood gets paid the
same whether or not the father of the child is identified in any way.
Perhaps you should look into the organization and learn more about
what they do. Even if you disagree with them on the abortion issue,
the certainly do many things you would agree with.

You bet, just because they do not mind killing babies in the womb should not
be held against them. Good thinking Still!

As for late term abortions: they are conducted in very rare
circumstances for very specific medical reasons. Of course, you'd
prefer to ignore the facts and concentrate on the sensationalism.

They are done for any reason at all. Dr Tiller was a mass murderer! May his
soul burn in everlasting hellfire forever and ever. Amen!

Tiller should be grateful he wasn't pulled out his luxury car's driver's
window, had a hole drilled in his head and his brain vacuumed out. THAT
would have been horrible.

So you support his killing? Very nice. Your hypocrisy continues.

Why the hell don't you ask me if I support his killing? You bet I do. His
killer ought to be revered as a Great Saint almost on My level!

It bothers me more that Bush / Cheney were responsible for an
unconstitutional invasion of another country, a hundred thousand
civilian deaths, 4000+ US soldier deaths, and the expenditure of
almost $1b to pay for it - and all of it designed to put more money in
the pockets of Cheney and his friends.

President Bush was the most courageous president this nation has had since
Lincoln! God bless him and all he stood for! We shall soon see if Obama
knows how to kick Muslim ass.

If I were President, I would simply atom bomb Iran and put them out of their
misery. This would also set a good example for the rest of those miserable
Arab countries, all of which are ruled by petty tyrants. They need to have
the fear of the Christian God put into them if you ask me!

YAWN. Talk to Hillary, Biden, Kerry and the /many/ others who voted for
it
(AND made the case for it). As did Bill Clinton, of course.

I disagree with anyone who didn't have the balls to stand up to Bush
and call him a liar at the time he called for an invasion based on his
obviously fraudulent "evidence". It was obvious he and his cronies
were lying.

The whole world believed Sadaam had nuclear weapons. Apparently, only Still
believed otherwise!

As for Bill Clinton, you will note that he did not attack Iraq. You
may need to do some more research on that point.

That god damn ****ing (literally) Clinton did not do anything much at all
against the Muslim terrorists who were at war with us all during his
administration. Clinton coasted his entire presidency and was the most
feckless asshole who ever lived.
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 7th 09, 01:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

Default The Death Penalty

On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 18:31:55 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

Sad but true... men in jail for lifetimes. One only has to look at the
DNA project's results to see how the system really works. One only has
to read, or be involved in courtroom affairs for a short while, to see
how evidence is twisted and how the system really works.

A very good friend of mine is a forensic scientist. He works for the
prosecution or the defense, whoever hires him, across the country. You
should hear some of the stories he can tell of grievous errors by the
government labs - and pressure from prosecutors to twist evidence.
He's been literally run out of town on a rail more than once.

Leave it to sappy liberals to forever sympathize with live criminals and
forget about dead victims. Sad but true!

Can you read? The person you're responding to is talking about people
incorrectly convicted.
Old June 7th 09, 01:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 18:39:00 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Still Just Me..." wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 21:44:43 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

Preventing unwanted pregnancies seems like a good idea to me too, but
killing babies in the womb does not. Why the hell don't women learn to
keep
their legs closed! That would solve the problem without any need for
Planned
Parenthood.

That's one of the things that Planned Parenthood teaches:
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/hea...nence-4215.htm

Perhaps you should learn more about the organization rather than
listening to the hype from right wing nut jobs.

Planned Parenthood has a well earned reputation for not being against
abortion.

Wrong, they work harder than any other group in the US in actually
preventing abortion. They believe in women's right of access to
abortion, and help provide abortion, but in practice they help prevent
abortions. Unlike the groups who simply say "abortion is bad" w/o
doing much effective in preventing pregnancies or finding alternatives
for women who cannot raise children.

What else do I ever have to know about it?

In other words, you're saying "I'm ignorant, and I don't want to
learn."

Old June 7th 09, 01:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

wrote:

Bill Sornson wrote:

You repeated your claim in yet another moronic post, Clueless Liar.

I'm waiting got you to "dig out the thread" for me, or apologize.

I won't hold my breath. (And plonking is imminent; life's too
short to bother with scum like you and Brooks.)STILL

I've responded in the other thread. I'm not sure why you started a
separate one - makes you a bit of a troll. Cross posting it makes you
somewhat more of a troll.

In general I do not like to change subject headings, but this thread
is so messed up it doesn't matter anymore. As for cross posting, that
is just fine. I do it all the time. The more the merrier.

Hells Bells, anyone who posts any message at all is trolling ... for a
response. So what else is new?

Ah. "Separate thread" mystery solved. Ed did it.

Andre Jute has a somewhat legitimate complaint. I will change the subject
heading so as to get his name out of it as long as he stays out of it.

I will leave you to your law suit argument with Still and only take him to
the wood shed for his liberal views on abortion and the death penalty ... or
whatever else liberal nonsense he comes up with.

Old June 7th 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 18:44:31 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

Women get abortions for the most trivial of reasons.

You've spouted a couple pretty misognynistic comments today, this
being the worse so far.

Yeah, among the many people around the world who have abortions, I'm
sure there are some small number who do so for "trivial" reasons, but
for the vast majority of women it's a sad and serious choice they
make.

Old June 7th 09, 01:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 16:51:53 -0700, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

Edward Dolan wrote:

Women get abortions for the most trivial of reasons. I expect
infanticide to become popular in the not too distant future.

Already SOP in Chicago. BHO voted for it not once, not twice, but three
separate and distinct times.

It's intersting how to nuts like you giving women options to end a
pregnancy is equated with being "for" abortion. No one is happy about
abortion, and certainly not pro-choice politicions and reproductive
health organizations.

But then again, you can't understand subtlety or complexity, can you?
Old June 7th 09, 01:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Chalo

Default André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

Still Just Me wrote:

Bill Sornson wrote:

LOL *You could work for ACORN! *LOL

There's a gay Republican Representative who had some problems in a
restroom lately. Does that mean all Republicans are gay?

Maybe. But I think we can conclude that only _some_ of them are self-
loathing gay pederast furries:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09150/973907-455.stm

Chalo
Old June 7th 09, 02:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

Sad but true... men in jail for lifetimes. One only has to look at the
DNA project's results to see how the system really works. One only has
to read, or be involved in courtroom affairs for a short while, to see
how evidence is twisted and how the system really works.

A very good friend of mine is a forensic scientist. He works for the
prosecution or the defense, whoever hires him, across the country. You
should hear some of the stories he can tell of grievous errors by the
government labs - and pressure from prosecutors to twist evidence.
He's been literally run out of town on a rail more than once.

Leave it to sappy liberals to forever sympathize with live criminals and
forget about dead victims. Sad but true!

Can you read? The person you're responding to is talking about people
incorrectly convicted.

Yes, that is how I understood it too, but I am saying that it is alright for
someone to be incorrectly convicted if the main thrust is to convict most
correctly. After all, nothing is ever perfect. See my war analogy about
collateral damage in another post to know where I am coming from.

The fact that some are incorrectly convicted and sentenced to death is not a
good reason for doing away with the death penalty. More harm would be
created by that than a few poor slobs being put to death by mistake.

Old June 7th 09, 02:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Deviants

"Chalo" wrote in message
Still Just Me wrote:

Bill Sornson wrote:

LOL You could work for ACORN! LOL

There's a gay Republican Representative who had some problems in a
restroom lately. Does that mean all Republicans are gay?

Maybe. But I think we can conclude that only _some_ of them are self-

loathing gay pederast furries:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09150/973907-455.stm

Most conservative gays at least have some shame about it, but not liberal
gays. Hells Bells, they crow about their deviancies - and even get
reelected! I give you good old Barney of Mass. as an example of the species.