André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

Old June 6th 09, 03:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default André Jute, extreme, unsuitable for purpose, dangerous, dull, overpriced

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
[...]
You seem to have a lot of faith in your own judgement. You sound like a
rather right wing blinkered fool. I'll leave you to your judge and jury
rabid sermons then.

Let us say for the sake of argument that one can not always be right about
who should be executed. Is it not better that one innocent man be executed
than that ten guilty men go free? I think the question answers itself.

But in any event, it is liberals like you that have got this country totally
screwed up. Tonight on the O'Reilly program there was a segment about a
monster who raped two little girls in Oklahoma and got only 1 year by the
judge. It is time to start horsewhipping some judges if you ask me.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 6th 09, 03:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Still Just Me..." wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 15:40:42 -0700, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

Still Just Me... wrote:
{Hey, I thought I had you plonked!}

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 22:55:32 -0700, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

Neil, who collects disability by the way while his poor wife works
for Planned Abortionhood,

But the death penalty is OK, right? It's all in the timing.

Totally absurd comparison. Unborn babies are about as innocent as it
gets.
And I'm not a huge proponent of the death penalty anyway, except when the
evidence is completely iron-clad and the crime particularly heinous. Even
then, life in prison is acceptable, too.

No it isn't absurd. If the taking of a life is wrong, it's wrong no
matter what the reason.

Reasons matter you confounded idiot. I urge you to give up thinking . You
not capable of it.

Planned Parenthood has been caught numerous times covering up statutory
rapes (telling girls who say they're 13 or 15 to lie and say they're 18),
not only gleefully killing yet another unborn child but giving a pass to
the
POS rapist (often a much older relative) who knocked her up. That they're
given tax dollars to do this just puts icing on the crap cake.

Yawn. Large organization, a few errors by bad apples. Regardless of
the reporting issue (which is a problem), the women still would have
had abortions, which is your real beef.

It may not be Mr. Sornson's real beef, but it is mine. Too bad you weren't
aborted, then I would not have to suffer your drivel.

It bothers me more that Bush / Cheney were responsible for an
unconstitutional invasion of another country, a hundred thousand
civilian deaths, 4000+ US soldier deaths, and the expenditure of
almost $1b to pay for it - and all of it designed to put more money in
the pockets of Cheney and his friends.

"Are you normally this dumb or are you just having a blonde moment? Wouldn't
clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the
gobbledygook in there? Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing
to look forward to. As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is
encyclopedic." "
[...]

Old June 6th 09, 03:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Ciao Andre Jute!

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
[...]
I'm waiting for just one of you clowns to have the sensitivity and

good manners to take my name out of a thread now entirely given over
to farmyard squabbling.

Thanks.

You want to be very careful how you post to the noble members of these
honorable newsgroups. The fact is I don't like you and I will splatter your
name all over these newsgroups if you engage in any name calling again. That
is my province, not yours. These newsgroups can only afford a few asses. Try
not to be one of them.

Old June 6th 09, 03:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Abortion

"Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 22:55:32 -0700, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

Planned Abortionhood,

Are you talking about Planned Parenthood? Do you even know what that
organization does? It's one of the most effective organizations in
the US (and globally) in preventing unwanted pregnancy (and thus
abortion) by given women, especially young women, access to
reproductive health services to prevent pregnancies and disease.

Preventing unwanted pregnancies seems like a good idea to me too, but
killing babies in the womb does not. Why the hell don't women learn to keep
their legs closed! That would solve the problem without any need for Planned
Parenthood.

Old June 6th 09, 04:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Default Still Waiting Still Clueless

wrote:
Still Just Me... wrote:
{Hey, I thought I had you plonked!}

{snip}

Of course, you're not a hypocrite for collecting in your own lawsuit
in a case where you were clearly responsible for your own loses.

Mr. Pot meet Mr. Kettle.

I've never sued anyone, moron. No idea about which you're babbling.
(I didn't even sue Michelin for a clearly defective tire that caused
me grievous injury.)

Unlike some, I believe in personal responsibility and self reliance.
You can have your more & more intrusive Nanny State.

I'll dig out the thread for you.

Blowing Tumbleweed Wave File Goes Here.

Bill "put up or stfu, liar" S.

PS: Psst. It's Neil Brooks who rode into a guy's open car door on his
brand-new Moots (bought with inherited money IIRC -- Disability Doesn't Buy
Boutique Bikes) and sued for /another/ brand-new Moots. Then, apparently,
he stopped in the middle of the freeway in his Magic Flying Prus (sic) {tm}
and got rear-ended...and not in the good way he usually does. My guess he
sued in that little incident, too, but not before refilling his Endless
Vicadin Prescription. So you may be thinking of him, not me. He "Sues
Simply, That Others May Simply Pay" LOL I've never been involved in any
type of lawsuit. I'll wait a few hours for your apology; then it's RE-plonk
time. (Until you change your user name yet again, of course.)

Old June 6th 09, 04:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Richard Riley

"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
[...]
The reason the death penalty is despicable is that there is always room
for doubt. And enough people have been executed which were later to be
found innocent.

The above point is a valid one I must admit. However, why not just chalk up
the occasional execution of an innocent person to collateral damage. After
all, there is something to be said for being in the wrong place at the wrong
time.

It is the same thing with wars. Innocent civilians will always be killed
simply because they were in the way.

You are not God. Don't play God.

I do not see the hand of God in anything that takes place on earth. Best to
reserve His administrations for the next world, if indeed, it even
exists.

That was kind of the point of the statement.
Old June 6th 09, 04:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Richard Riley

"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
[...]
You seem to have a lot of faith in your own judgement. You sound like a
rather right wing blinkered fool. I'll leave you to your judge and jury
rabid sermons then.

Let us say for the sake of argument that one can not always be right about
who should be executed. Is it not better that one innocent man be executed
than that ten guilty men go free? I think the question answers itself.

Go free?

What are you talking about?
Old June 6th 09, 07:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Richard Riley, objectionable idiot

On Jun 6, 4:55*am, Richard Riley wrote:

[irrelevances]

Hey, Riley, are you stupid, or did your momma just teach you no
manners? I already pointed out to you that I have nothing to do with
your distasteful farmyard squabbles with some of the other scum here,
yet my name is still in the headline of your thread. How long can it
take to change the thread name to something relevant? -- Andre Jute