Daring, skilful, epic & CHEERFUL

Old March 15th 14, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Sig

Default Daring, skilful, epic & CHEERFUL

Oh' it makes your heart leap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQM09CKbM6c
Old March 15th 14, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 17:35:17 +0000
Sig wrote:

Oh' it makes your heart leap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQM09CKbM6c

Marginally less painful than Florence and the Machine I suppose.
Which is more than can be said for that epic wipe-out at 3:31 - not
only did he smash his wheel on the kerb, but most of the forks were
still attached to it as it flew through the air.

Old March 15th 14, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave- Cyclists VORC

On 15/03/2014 17:35, Sig wrote:
Oh' it makes your heart leap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQM09CKbM6c

Makes your stomach turn.

--
Dave - Cyclists VORC
Bicycles are for Children. Like masturbation, something you should grow
Old March 16th 14, 08:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 19:11:26 +0000, Dave- Cyclists VORC wrote:

On 15/03/2014 17:35, Sig wrote:
Oh' it makes your heart leap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQM09CKbM6c

Makes your stomach turn.

You cannot tell me what makes my stomach turn.

Nine million reasons to be CHEERFUL ! Sig UK 87 March 24th 14 07:25 PM
Not much cycling & OT, but cheerful! Sig UK 8 March 15th 14 12:46 PM
Cheerful and OT ( Wow! ) Sig UK 7 March 14th 14 09:52 AM
Calling Mr Cheerful brianrob1961 UK 11 September 9th 13 03:21 AM