Does anyone know this coward?

Old December 2nd 18, 06:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Does anyone know this coward?

On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 5:50:07 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/12/2018 14:15, wrote:

Angry old man assaults lone female cyclist - there's a good photo of the coward though.

Usual MO - single woman = easy target for men with small man syndrome.

As we all know, it's usually a cyclist fitting that description
attacking a lone female pedestrian or driver. Or maybe attacking a
female victim accompanied by young children.

Only if you assume this group is the fount of all knowledge.
Pounder and Friendless only post articles where a cyclist is the assailant, and even then the definition of cyclist gets distorted to suit them.

https://road.cc/content/news/252562-...r-bike-and-bus

"The incident took place on Bridge Street at around 9am on Wednesday 24
October, reports Chronicle Live. The woman fell into the road..."

...off the footway into the carriageway?

And that justifies attempted murder?

Old December 2nd 18, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 12/2/18 9:18 AM, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 3:16:55 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 2:15:12 PM UTC,
wrote:
Angry old man assaults lone female cyclist - there's a good photo
of the coward though.

Usual MO - single woman = easy target for men with small man
syndrome.

https://road.cc/content/news/252562-...r-bike-and-bus

Pounder would have stabbed her with his chisel, so he is not a
suspect.

Sleep with me tonight Simon?
You know that you want to.

Are you offering £1googol? Ok, so long as is just sleep and no
touching. I can be fumigated in the morning.

Bait taken.
Pillock.

Why do people insult others?

An insult can thus be interpreted as an *attempt* to reduce the social
status of the recipient and raise the relative status of the insulter.
Old December 2nd 18, 12:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:
Angry old man assaults lone female cyclist - there's a good photo
of the coward though.

Usual MO - single woman = easy target for men with small man
syndrome.

https://road.cc/content/news/252562-...r-bike-and-bus

Pounder would have stabbed her with his chisel, so he is not a
suspect.

Sleep with me tonight Simon?
You know that you want to.

Are you offering £1googol? Ok, so long as is just sleep and no
touching. I can be fumigated in the morning.

Bait taken.
Pillock.

No, I called your bluff.
I am still willing to sleep next to you in a bed so long as I can wear a full hazmat suit and you pay me £1googol. OK £1Trillion, one day offer only.

Old December 2nd 18, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 2:15:12 PM UTC, wrote:
Angry old man assaults lone female cyclist - there's a good photo of the coward though.

Usual MO - single woman = easy target for men with small man syndrome.

https://road.cc/content/news/252562-...r-bike-and-bus

QUOTE:
Was this the usual thing where she was cycling on shared use that he thought was pedestrians only?

I'm glad the police are treating it as assault, though I do wonder what else they'd think it would be...?
ENDS.

Attempted murder, perhaps?
Old December 2nd 18, 09:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_10_]

On 01/12/2018 14:15, wrote:

Angry old man assaults lone female cyclist - there's a good photo of the coward though.

Usual MO - single woman = easy target for men with small man syndrome.

As we all know, it's usually a cyclist fitting that description
attacking a lone female pedestrian or driver. Or maybe attacking a
female victim accompanied by young children.

Only if you assume this group is the fount of all knowledge.
Pounder and Friendless only post articles where a cyclist is the assailant, and even then the definition of cyclist gets distorted to suit them.

It's funny you mention distortion of the definition of "cyclist".

There was a p[ost the other day in which it was asserted that the
passenger in the back of a pirate car (killed when he fell out after
opening the door while the vehicle was in motion - or something similar)
was a cyclist.

Perhaps he was a cyclist part-time (no-one is ever more than that). But
he wasn't a cyclist in the back of that car (not unless it was much
bigger than average).

https://road.cc/content/news/252562-...r-bike-and-bus

"The incident took place on Bridge Street at around 9am on Wednesday 24
October, reports Chronicle Live. The woman fell into the road..."

...off the footway into the carriageway?

And that justifies attempted murder?

No.

Did anyone say it did?

Just pointing out the inadequacy of the report (quelle surprise, given
the souce, eh?).
Old December 2nd 18, 10:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On 01/12/2018 14:15, wrote:

[...]

How do you get two whales in a mini?

Old December 3rd 18, 01:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_10_]

On 01/12/2018 14:15, wrote:

[...]

Through the Mersey Tunnel and down the New Chester Road?
Old December 3rd 18, 11:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 6:47:16 PM UTC, wrote:
On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 2:15:12 PM UTC, wrote:
Angry old man assaults lone female cyclist - there's a good photo of the coward though.

Usual MO - single woman = easy target for men with small man syndrome.

https://road.cc/content/news/252562-...r-bike-and-bus

QUOTE:
Was this the usual thing where she was cycling on shared use that he thought was pedestrians only?

I'm glad the police are treating it as assault, though I do wonder what else they'd think it would be...?
ENDS.

Attempted murder, perhaps?

Seems she was cycling IN THE ROAD at the time.

QUOTE:

The woman was cycling ///on New Bridge Street/// (EMPHASIS MINE) at around 9am on Wednesday, October 24 when she was assaulted.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news...trian-15481412
Old December 3rd 18, 12:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_10_]

On 03/12/2018 10:58, wrote:

On Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 6:47:16 PM UTC, wrote:
On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 2:15:12 PM UTC, wrote:

Angry old man assaults lone female cyclist - there's a good photo of the coward though.
Usual MO - single woman = easy target for men with small man syndrome.
https://road.cc/content/news/252562-...r-bike-and-bus

QUOTE:
Was this the usual thing where she was cycling on shared use that he thought was pedestrians only?
I'm glad the police are treating it as assault, though I do wonder what else they'd think it would be...?
ENDS.

Attempted murder, perhaps?

Seems she was cycling IN THE ROAD at the time.

In the road does not necessarily mean on the road.

QUOTE:

The woman was cycling ///on New Bridge Street/// (EMPHASIS MINE) at around 9am on Wednesday, October 24 when she was assaulted.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news...trian-15481412

The wording "...The woman was cycling ///on New Bridge Street///
(EMPHASIS MINE)..." does not mean that she was on the carriageway.
Exactly the same description of her whereabouts would be given if she
were cycling along the footway.

And if she were "on the road" (meaning on the carriageway), how could
her progress be logically described as "she fell into the road"? If she
fell off the bike, it would be described as "she fell onto the road".

But perhaps we are all expecting too much accuracy and literacy from
road.cc.

Another attack by a coward in a car Alycidon UK 2 April 1st 16 09:00 PM
Scum coward in the dock for GBH + DD Alycidon UK 4 March 31st 16 02:56 PM
Motorist Coward Brake Pad UK 10 April 7th 12 05:23 AM
Another coward. Simon Mason[_4_] UK 6 July 19th 11 12:02 PM
JimmyMac - I am a COWARD and a VANDAL Jim McNamara Recumbent Biking 4 February 8th 05 09:32 PM