Milestone Day for ARBR Fast Appoaching

Old August 21st 05, 07:53 PM
merryfreakinxmas

Default Milestone Day for ARBR Fast Appoaching

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news
Freaking needs to delete himself from this newsgroup while he is at it.

NO!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!!!! :-

am i getting to you yet?

Old August 22nd 05, 04:26 AM
Edward Dolan

"merryfreakinxmas" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news
Freaking needs to delete himself from this newsgroup while he is at it.

NO!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!!!! :-

am i getting to you yet?

You got to me with your very first post because of your user name. That
alone tells me everything I will ever want to know about you.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 22nd 05, 10:19 PM
merryfreakinxmas

so, i am getting to you, right?

Old August 23rd 05, 09:15 AM
Edward Dolan

"merryfreakinxmas" wrote in message

so, i am getting to you, right?

No, you are not getting to me at all. I have known your type all of my life.
That is what comes of living in Minnesota, the land of imbeciles, morons and
retards.

I was meant to live in Shangri-La where everyone is intelligent and saintly.
However, it has been my destiny to live in Minnesota where I have to put up
with idiots like Perry Butler of Alexandria. He thinks Alexandria is ever so
much better than Worthington when I know for a fact that both places are
nothing but dumps for human jetsam and flotsam.

I should never have left New York some 40 years ago. At least there was some
culture and refinement there, thanks to the Jews, ever the people of the
Book who know how to appreciate good art and music. Jeff Grippe thinks I do
not like Jews, but he could not be more wrong. I like people who are
cultured and I hate barbarians. I have always very much liked the New York
Jew for his cosmopolitanism.

I have been out of my element all of my life. Now I am here on ARBR, another
dead end for sure. Even Wayne LoGo, the Poet of ARBR, does not appreciate
me. He thinks I am nothing but a troll, not realizing that I am putting all
of myself into this newsgroup. There is no one ever on ARBR who has been
more open and above board than me. That is why I have decided to designate
myself as Ed Dolan the Great and Saint Edward the Great. As Ed Gin (Johnny
ReBike) would say - deal with it!

I will tell this group things I would never tell anyone I know personally. I
simply can't understand the obtuseness of those who do not appreciate
confidences. Everyone is way too much guarded. Surely newsgroups are for the
purpose of sharing intimacies. I am never going to meet any of you
personally, so why not let it all hang out. We shall all be resting in our
graves soon enough.

Old August 26th 05, 10:53 AM
merryfreakinxmas

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"merryfreakinxmas" wrote in message

so, i am getting to you, right?

No, you are not getting to me at all. I have known your type all of my
life. That is what comes of living in Minnesota, the land of imbeciles,
morons and retards.

yes i am

--
ed dolan the great whiner - minnesota

Old August 27th 05, 03:40 AM
Edward Dolan

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"merryfreakinxmas" wrote in message

so, i am getting to you, right?

No, you are not getting to me at all. I have known your type all of my
life. That is what comes of living in Minnesota, the land of imbeciles,
morons and retards.

yes i am

FDLTOREOROEITJBVO;RJVOFDJRSJTOHFJKNKFN;DXNDSNOF;OG JDO;FJO;FJODKLH

Old August 27th 05, 03:17 PM
merryfreakinxmas

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"merryfreakinxmas" wrote in message

yes i am

FDLTOREOROEITJBVO;RJVOFDJRSJTOHFJKNKFN;DXNDSNOF;OG JDO;FJO;FJODKLH

i'd like to buy a vowel

Old August 28th 05, 10:37 PM
LoGo USA

Hey Guys -

When he started this thread the TROLL threatened,
(oddly referring to himself in the third person):

Milestone Day for ARBR Fast Appoaching [sic]

Is "fast" the way that day's approaching?
I think the TROLL may need some coaching.

While readers wait with bated breath,
The TROLL suspends his life-and-death,
Earthshaking, awesome quest for glory.
He posts - no quip, no whine, no story -
Two strings of strokes on random keys.
"I'd like to buy a vowel, please,"
MFX says, while maybe smiling
At this bizarre new TROLLish styling.

But others wait, with patience, till
The TROLL continues with his drill,
For what his keyboard buffer's spillin',
As he rants on, his threat fulfillin',
For bits of wisdom he'll instill,
(Or much more likely just more swill),
Until his victory - so thrillin'
(At least to that old vapid villain).

Once he's atop the ARBR hill.
Will he at last then deign to chill,
Be less prolific, rude and shrill?
For our sake, I hope he will!

Regards,
Wayne

Old August 29th 05, 02:46 AM
Edward Dolan

"LoGo USA" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey Guys -

When he started this thread the TROLL threatened,
(oddly referring to himself in the third person):

Milestone Day for ARBR Fast Appoaching [sic]

Nothing but a typo. It is really quite remarkable how others pounce on what
are obviously nothing but typos. I never do that sort of the thing, but that
is why I am Great and why Wayne Logo, the Poet of ARBR, is a midget and a
dwarf.

Is "fast" the way that day's approaching?
I think the TROLL may need some coaching.

The DAY is fast approaching. But keep plugging away. Even a stopped clock is
right twice a day.

While readers wait with bated breath,
The TROLL suspends his life-and-death,
Earthshaking, awesome quest for glory.
He posts - no quip, no whine, no story -
Two strings of strokes on random keys.
"I'd like to buy a vowel, please,"
MFX says, while maybe smiling
At this bizarre new TROLLish styling.

But others wait, with patience, till
The TROLL continues with his drill,
For what his keyboard buffer's spillin',
As he rants on, his threat fulfillin',
For bits of wisdom he'll instill,
(Or much more likely just more swill),
Until his victory - so thrillin'
(At least to that old vapid villain).

Once he's atop the ARBR hill.
Will he at last then deign to chill,
Be less prolific, rude and shrill?
For our sake, I hope he will!

Regards,
Wayne

I like all the ill sounds. Keep up the good work!

Wayne Logo, the Post of ARBR, makes some good points which only I will
appreciate because unfortunately no one will take anyone who writes in verse
seriously.

I am planning to change my persona on this newsgroup in the very near future
as well as my email address as soon as I reach my goal of being the most
prolific poster ever to ARBR under a single email address. Stayed tuned!