Denise Inspired by Lance, Jim Also Rolls Big Miles

Old July 28th 03, 12:33 PM
The C Man

Default Denise Inspired by Lance, Jim Also Rolls Big Miles

These postings have started showing up in my personal e-mail. I
don't remember signing up for them, there's no info at the bottom
about unsubscribing, nor did I see any ifo on the website about
such. Can anyone help me out?
Old July 28th 03, 01:47 PM
Bill Hamilton

The C Man wrote in news:3F2509FB.84C977C6
@accesstoledo.com:

These postings have started showing up in my personal e-mail. I
don't remember signing up for them, there's no info at the bottom
about unsubscribing, nor did I see any ifo on the website about
such. Can anyone help me out?

Odds are, it's being posted to a mailing list you're on. Look at the
message headers in the email to see where it's coming from.

-Bill Hamilton