recumbent but

Old November 23rd 04, 01:34 AM
Paul W

Default recumbent but

I never suffered from this until I tried to decide on which SWB to buy...

Now I know what it means...

I could buy this one BUT I can't afford it....

Paul W

Old November 23rd 04, 10:16 AM
Peter Clinch

Paul W wrote:
I never suffered from this until I tried to decide on which SWB to buy...

Now I know what it means...

I could buy this one BUT I can't afford it....

When my other half went 'bent shopping NL it was more "I could get this
one, BUT what about that one?" She had the readies at the ready, it was
the choice that caused the problems...

(A Nazca Fiero Tour Onderstuur was eventually decreed to be The One, and
very nice it is too!)

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK