Approaching Milestone for ARBR

Old August 2nd 05, 12:13 AM
Jeff Grippe

Posting style

As we discussed in earlier threads, Ed, I was posting to discussion boards
when you were still in diapers (metaphorically). If you think for the
slightest moment that I accept you as an authority on the subject then you
should look into having your medication dosages adjusted.

Jeff

Old August 2nd 05, 02:21 AM
Edward Dolan

"Jeff Grippe" jeff@door7 wrote in message
Posting style

As we discussed in earlier threads, Ed, I was posting to discussion boards
when you were still in diapers (metaphorically). If you think for the
slightest moment that I accept you as an authority on the subject then you
should look into having your medication dosages adjusted.

Jeff

Screw you and your freaking top posting and your Re's: !

No one else here posts like you do. If you had a brain in your head this
would tell you something. I regard you as an idiot and a scoundrel and it is
scofflaws like you that ruin newsgroups Where the hell do you get off
thinking you can post anyway you want?

You deserve the criminal vandal troll and I most sincerely hope that the two
of you will some day connect. One thing is for sure - you do not deserve me.
Why the hell do I even bother with a delinquent like you who does not even
know HOW to post?

I will henceforth treat you the way you deserve to be treated based on your
incipient criminality.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 2nd 05, 03:06 AM
Dan B.

Edward Dolan wrote:
snip

I will henceforth treat you the way you deserve to be treated based on your
incipient criminality.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Mr. Dolan,

Did you ever read Philip K. Dick's "Minority Report"? (Watching the
film version would also suffice, but I feel the original prose is
superior...)

Best,

Dan

Old August 2nd 05, 02:36 PM
Jeff Grippe

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Where the hell do you get off thinking you can post anyway you want?

Where do you get off thinking that I can't? As you yourself have pointed out
in the past, usenet is a free range. Get over this Ed. There is no set of
rules that must be followed about how to post.

Old August 2nd 05, 03:18 PM
Edward Dolan

"Jeff Grippe" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Where the hell do you get off thinking you can post anyway you want?

Where do you get off thinking that I can't? As you yourself have pointed
out in the past, usenet is a free range. Get over this Ed. There is no set
of rules that must be followed about how to post.

There are rules for everything in life. All this crock about everyone being
free to do whatever they want (as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else) is a
bunch of liberal hooey. I want everyone severely restrained from their
natural inclinations and their insane notions of freedom. Is ARBR a
newsGROUP or is it just a random assemblage of nuts and screwballs? Do we
belong to society or are we just free floating individuals?

Jeff Grippe is just a step away from becoming a criminal troll due to his
reprehensible technique of posting. How is it possible to have no sense of
shame about any of this. I attribute it to the liberal mentality which is
incapable of conceiving that liberalism could ever be 100% wrong about
everything.

Freedom from rules are only for those like myself who have proven themselves
to be superior beings and Great Saints. It is not for the likes of Jeff
Grippe who is a secular Jew who thinks abortion is a fine thing to prevent
the world from being overrun by unwanted children. It's like I am free to
kill you and you are free to be killed. That is the liberal's insane notion
of freedom.

Old August 2nd 05, 07:15 PM
Edward Dolan

"Dan B." wrote in message
oups.com...
Edward Dolan wrote:
snip

I will henceforth treat you the way you deserve to be treated based on
your
incipient criminality.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Mr. Dolan,

Did you ever read Philip K. Dick's "Minority Report"? (Watching the
film version would also suffice, but I feel the original prose is
superior...)

Nope, I follow my own path undisturbed by what anyone else says or does. We
Great ones are like this.

Basically, I see myself as a mighty roaring god having to swat midges and
gnats here on ARBR. I am overwhelmed by the trivia that gets posted on this
forum. I feel I ought to get some kind of an award and/or acclamation for my
efforts here on behalf of the group, but no man is a prophet in his home
country. Some day the Lilliputians will not have Ed Dolan the Great to kick
around anymore and then they will be sorry.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 2nd 05, 07:34 PM
Jon Meinecke

"Jeff Grippe" wrote

There is no set of rules that must be followed
about how to post.

Certainly, nntp is just code and bits and storage. And
alt.* is even more free-range in content and control
than the big 5. Posters' choice, yes, what and how
you respond,-- and others now, and those before, also
here by choice, or no longer here by choice.

There are other metaphors that comes to mind regarding
stones and ARBR, think recurring kidney stones... %^(

And then there's maybe out of context the song,

I'll put a pebble in my shoe
[...]
I shall call the pebble dare
We will walk together about walking
Dare shall be carried
And when we both have had enough
I will take him from my shoe singing,
"Meet your new road."

Had enough? Time for Dare to meet the new road? %^)

My question: What do you lend him by engagement and
what is the broader effect? Not that it matters...

Jon Meinecke

Old August 2nd 05, 08:10 PM
Dan B.

Edward Dolan wrote:
snip
Basically, I see myself as a mighty roaring god having to swat midges and
gnats here on ARBR. I am overwhelmed by the trivia that gets posted on this
forum. I feel I ought to get some kind of an award and/or acclamation for my
efforts here on behalf of the group, but no man is a prophet in his home
country. Some day the Lilliputians will not have Ed Dolan the Great to kick
around anymore and then they will be sorry.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Heh...when that day comes, would you prefer be kicked around by the
Brobdignagians or the Yahoos?

Best,

Dan

Old August 2nd 05, 08:28 PM
Jeff Grippe

"Jon Meinecke" wrote in message
news:1123007555.2e68f61f32e03b0fc47ca4fe2011a87c@t eranews...
"Jeff Grippe" wrote

My question: What do you lend him by engagement and
what is the broader effect? Not that it matters...

I'm a slow learner and he show glimmers of rationality at times but I think
I've finally got it. I hope that is the last time I'm sucked into one of his
idiotic tirades.

Jeff

New milestone: metric century rubic Unicycling 16 September 21st 08 10:26 PM
approaching horses sean UK 31 January 24th 05 10:37 AM
OT you know Christmas is approaching when; MartinM UK 9 November 26th 04 06:49 PM
Milestone Mandell Unicycling 4 August 23rd 03 09:02 AM