[OT] All the Truth You Wanted to Know About so Called 'Global Warming'but Were Afraid to Ask...

Old July 23rd 09, 12:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Coaster

Default [OT] All the Truth You Wanted to Know About so Called 'Global Warming'but Were Afraid to Ask...

....is he http://cei.org/cei_files/fm/active/0/DOC062509-004.pdf

--
PoZdR
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++
Old July 23rd 09, 01:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Pat Clancy

On Jul 23, 7:37*am, Coaster wrote:
...is hehttp://cei.org/cei_files/fm/active/0/DOC062509-004.pdf

--
PoZdR
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++
"More experienced cyclists learn to "get light"
for a fraction of a second while going over rough
patches; newbies tend to sit harder on the saddle,
increasing the risk of pinch flats."
Sheldon Brown: 1944 - 2008
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

The conflicting claims leave the laymen's head spinning. I will say
this: I'd rather take action, even if expensive, and discover it
wasn't needed, than take no action and discover too late that it was.
Old July 23rd 09, 01:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Coaster

Pat Clancy wrote:
On Jul 23, 7:37 am, Coaster wrote:
...is hehttp://cei.org/cei_files/fm/active/0/DOC062509-004.pdf

--

The conflicting claims leave the laymen's head spinning. I will say
this: I'd rather take action, even if expensive, and discover it
wasn't needed, than take no action and discover too late that it was.

It is a free world, isn't it? IMHO in cold climate it is better to put
on the fur than to take it off ;-)

--
PoZdR
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++
Old July 23rd 09, 04:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Coaster wrote:
Pat Clancy wrote:
On Jul 23, 7:37 am, Coaster wrote:
...is hehttp://cei.org/cei_files/fm/active/0/DOC062509-004.pdf

--

The conflicting claims leave the laymen's head spinning. I will say
this: I'd rather take action, even if expensive, and discover it
wasn't needed, than take no action and discover too late that it was.

It is a free world, isn't it?

Um, actually, NO. Getting less so every single day due to encroaching
Global Nanny Statism.

IMHO in cold climate it is better to put
on the fur than to take it off ;-)

Are we back to the Little Ice Age already?

Bill "anything to control behavior and limit freedom of choice" S.

Old July 23rd 09, 04:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Jul 23, 8:15*am, "Bill Sornson" wrote:

snip arguing about Global Warming

Bill...

... "anything to control behavior and limit freedom of choice"...

Bill, does this make any sense? Think about it.

S.

Old July 23rd 09, 08:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On Jul 23, 6:37*am, Coaster wrote:
...is hehttp://cei.org/cei_files/fm/active/0/DOC062509-004.pdf

--

CEI is a corporate sponsored ultra right wing propaganda organization.

Why do you freedom hating fascists always get your information from
the people that hate you?
Old July 23rd 09, 08:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

landotter wrote:

Coaster wrote:

http://cei.org/cei_files/fm/active/0/DOC062509-004.pdf

CEI is a corporate sponsored ultra right wing propaganda organization.

Why do you freedom hating fascists always get your information from
the people that hate you?

It's because they hate you, peace, love, and baby ducks so much that
they are willing to hate themselves in order to hate those things
more.

If people would just shut up, hand over all their property to the
richest person they can find, and submit to slavery and/or ethnic
cleansing, then these right-wingers would chill the hell out. Why
can't we get with the program, people?

Chalo
Old July 23rd 09, 08:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Pat Clancy wrote:
On Jul 23, 7:37 am, Coaster wrote:

...is hehttp://cei.org/cei_files/fm/active/0/DOC062509-004.pdf

The conflicting claims leave the laymen's head spinning.

Hmmm. You replied less than a half-hour after the OP. You read the entire
document?

Bill "you should be in Congress" S.

PS: The EPA quashed its own report debunking GW. Google it.

Old July 23rd 09, 09:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Neil Brooks

On Jul 23, 1:58*pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Pat Clancy wrote:
On Jul 23, 7:37 am, Coaster wrote:
...is hehttp://cei.org/cei_files/fm/active/0/DOC062509-004.pdf

The conflicting claims leave the laymen's head spinning.

Hmmm. *You replied less than a half-hour after the OP. *You read the entire
document?

Bill "you should be in Congress" S.

PS: *The EPA quashed its own report debunking GW. *Google it.

Doesn't look that way.

http://cei.org/news-release/2009/06/...y-censored-epa

It looks like the EPA made a decision ABOUT a "study" put together BY
the "Competitive Enterprise Institute," a

"public interest group dedicated to free enterprise and limited
government. We believe that the best solutions come from people making
their own choices in a free marketplace, rather than government
intervention. Since it was founded by Fred L. Smith, Jr. in 1984, CEI
has grown to a team of over 40 policy experts and staff. "

I suspect they've also chosen to exclude "policy papers" put forth by
the American Petroleum Institute.

But ... that's just a guess.

Want to quote Limbaugh, next, Billy? God knows your credibility is
already nil on any issues that could be tied to substance or fact.
Old July 23rd 09, 10:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On Jul 23, 7:15*pm, Chalo wrote:
landotter wrote:

Coaster wrote:

http://cei.org/cei_files/fm/active/0/DOC062509-004.pdf

CEI is a corporate sponsored ultra right wing propaganda organization.

Why do you freedom hating fascists always get your information from
the people that hate you?

It's because they hate you, peace, love, and baby ducks so much that
they are willing to hate themselves in order to hate those things
more.

If people would just shut up, hand over all their property to the
richest person they can find, and submit to slavery and/or ethnic
cleansing, then these right-wingers would chill the hell out. *Why
can't we get with the program, people?

Chalo

Why the hell do you hate feudalism so much?