1st Catrike Road, 2nd Rans V-Rex, Good Shirts

Old May 9th 04, 02:07 AM
Father Time

Default 1st Catrike Road, 2nd Rans V-Rex, Good Shirts

Good Evening All,

I now have my 1st trike.

Number 87 Catrike Road

And my wife road her 1st recumbent, today, her Rans V-Rex.

I received comments about the brightness of my AlertShirt at two LBS today.

I ordered some more from them for wife and daughter.

This is an excellent find, if you're into safety and saving bucks.

Father Roast

Orange Park, FL

2 Rans V-Rex
1 Catrike Road

Old May 9th 04, 02:40 AM
Tom Sherman

Father Time wrote:

This is an excellent find, if you're into safety and saving bucks.

Do not the does also deserve to be saved - or do you have a gender bias
when it comes to deer?

--
Tom Sherman – Quad Cities (Illinois Side)

Old May 9th 04, 07:50 PM
Father Time

Good Day Tom,

You brought to mind that a trike is a terrific hunting platform. Now I will
need a BOB trailer, fat tires and a rifle.

This is a joke so don't contact Peta!

Father Roast

Orange Park, FL

2 Rans V-Rex
1 Catrike Road

Old May 9th 04, 08:08 PM
Henry

Well, bucks are the only ones who need saving, since international banking
cartels don't properly acknowledge the obvious value of does and fawns.
However, regardless of their saussage potential, they're all equally deer to
me...