Look what just appeared on the Yahoo front page

Old June 20th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Look what just appeared on the Yahoo front page

Here's the link:
http://dir.yahoo.com/thespark/376/si...led-superstars

|Filename: yahoo unicycling.jpg |

yoopers

`_______
/L ,[____],
L---L –0LLLLLLL0-
()_) ()_)----)_)

Munipsycho on the art of raising children: "My job is not to keep them
from falling. It's to teach them to always get back up."

Always give lots of credit and take very little. Seems to make everyone
happier. Conversely, take as much responsibility for mistakes as one
can assume! - Dr. Bobo

unicycledude93: Steve Dekeokeok
unicycledude93: Yoopers
Byrnetown: haha, those are old guys
yoopers's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/31

Old June 20th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Isnt that Ken Looi??

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF

koebwil wrote:
I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

Old June 20th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Yes, it's him in the Alps.

--
mike_echter
mike_echter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11116

Old June 20th 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

it says we have simple frames with shocks?????

--
THE dave

Toast
dave

psychoteledave2(at)hotmail(dot)com
Team Yams

- last edited by james_potter on 2005-10-5 at 3:58pm

last edited by unitik908 on 2005-09-06 at 04:12 am

last edited by forrestunifreak on 2005-09-09 at 03:51 am-
THE dave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9259

Old June 21st 06, 12:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

trials_uni wrote:
Isnt that Ken Looi??

Actually I think it's Nathan and Beau Hoover.

Yes, we have shocks, but those are usually on the faces of the people
we pass...

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead."
-- Kris Holm, world's expert on high-consequence unicycling

Old June 21st 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

johnfoss wrote:

Yes, we have shocks, but those are usually on the faces of the people
we pass...

that was a good one

--
JJtheunicycle

Unicycle For Dinosaurs

JJtheunicycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12224

Old June 21st 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

johnfoss wrote:
Actually I think it's Nathan and Beau Hoover.

Yup, although I think the photo might be by Ken.

--
tomblackwood

Tailgate at your own risk...

Old June 21st 06, 06:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Yep, them's my photos

It made all that stalking of Nathan and Beau worthwhile.

--
GizmoDuck

'www.adventureunicyclist.com' (http://www.adventureunicyclist.com/)
'Laos Unicycle Tour' (http://www.laosunitour.org)

The SINZ Unitour 2007...
The Monguni tour 2008....

Old June 21st 06, 07:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

GizmoDuck wrote:
Yep, them's my photos. It made all that stalking of Nathan and Beau
worthwhile.

In addition to being one the best unicycle photos of all time and
father/son photos of all time, it's also unique for another reason: it
may be the -last- photo of Nathan and Beau where Beau isn't in front.

--
tomblackwood

Tailgate at your own risk...

Old June 21st 06, 07:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I have had that picture for my desktop for months now, its my favorite
one ever!

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Jonathan Page Joe King Racing 9 December 14th 05 04:31 PM
Picture on the front page Memphis Mud Unicycling 8 March 20th 05 10:24 PM
Unicycles on front page of town paper! MUniMac Unicycling 7 February 5th 05 09:33 PM
HOW TO promote your unicycle club? - Front Page News Memphis Mud Unicycling 4 November 13th 04 12:27 PM
Front brake shuddering. Bad Wheels? Pizza Man Techniques 29 October 2nd 04 06:45 PM