Missouri Bike Advocate Killed by Drunk Driver

Old September 15th 03, 10:05 PM
Kerry Nikolaisen

Default Missouri Bike Advocate Killed by Drunk Driver

As if the Indiana cycling deaths weren't bad enough.

http://www.mobikefed.org/2003_09_01_...65655652851848

Kerry Nikolaisen

Old September 16th 03, 01:45 AM
Hunrobe

My sympathies to Ken's family and friends.
I corresponded briefly with Ken once or twice. He always seemed to be a
gentleman.

Sincerely,
Bob Hunt
Old September 16th 03, 04:03 PM
Frank Krygowski

Kerry Nikolaisen wrote in message link.net...
Just a point of clarification. I saw the announcement for Ken's death
on the Missouri Bicycle Federation home page. I don't think he had any
special ties to advocacy in Missouri, outside the fact that he obviously
touched many hearts with his words.

Ken lived in northern Alabama.

Ken and I corresponded very extensively. In addition to building his
own outstanding website http://www.kenkifer.com , he was also
instrumental in founding the Bicycling Life website
http://www.bicyclinglife.com

His passing makes me very sad indeed. He was a good man.

- Frank Krygowski
Old September 16th 03, 09:36 PM
NY Rides

That sucks. I've had Ken's webpage bookmarked for a long time. Man, life
is fragile.

--
Low-Impact Rides In The LI/NY Area
www.geocities.com/NYRides