Lights and battery life

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 16th 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Lights and battery life

I bought an inexpensive set of Cateye lights some months ago for a tour,
and while I didn't use them much on tour, I have used them a fair amount
on my commute. I figure I have used them for AT LEAST 3 hours total. And
that is probably on the low side. So a question: How many hours do you
get from a set / charge of batteries? The lights I have use 4AA
batteries in the headlight and two AAA batteries in the rear red blinky
light, which I always use in the always on mode, no blink. I don't know
the model numbers off the top of my head although I guess I could look
them up. I bought them from Nashbar and think I paid about $20 U.S. give
or take a buck or two.

Ken
P.S. And I am still on my first set of Duracells.
--
You never have the wind with you - either it is against you or you're
having a good day. ~Daniel Behrman, The Man Who Loved Bicycles

Homepage: http://kcm-home.tripod.com/

questions about generator lights dvt Techniques 34 October 17th 05 03:40 AM
Not always the driver's fault..... John Burns UK 129 August 2nd 05 10:46 PM
What bulb for dynamo. Martin Dann UK 352 July 22nd 05 07:12 AM
Question on Bike Lights marco007esq Techniques 34 January 19th 05 04:28 AM
Bleedin' lights :-( Cateye HL-RC230 Fred Fragger Mountain Biking 4 October 2nd 04 01:19 PM