Why are we getting posts on Mtn Biking on rec.bicycles.misc?

Old June 5th 06, 10:22 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Why are we getting posts on Mtn Biking on rec.bicycles.misc?

"Colorado Bicycler" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why are we getting posts (or is it cross posts) on Mtn Biking on
rec.bicycles.misc?

Who is doing this?

Go away and stop the posts, please. Especially the Vandemann stuff. I
thought I got away from him years ago.

It is types like yourself who need to read Vandeman and absorb his every
word. That is the only way you will ever be able to surpass your humble
origins as an uneducated slob. An even better solution to your dilemma would
be to read the Great Ed Dolan. But the Great Ed Dolan assumes at least a
college educated mind if you want to benefit from Him.

However, many thanks for your post as it gives me an opportunity to
castigate all the ignoramuses of the world. This is sort of a hobby with me
which I enjoy for some strange reason. I know I should only consort with my
peers, but I like to go slumming with my inferiors like you on occasion. God
bless you for accommodating me!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka