Torker AX pricing?

Old September 6th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sticknui

Default Torker AX pricing?

Ok i've done a search on here and looked at all the sites I know that
sell uni's but I cant find any pricing info on the Torker AX uni's
specifically the 29'er. Anyone have any actual info on what the
pricing will be? Ive read the estimates and they range from $200 to
$300. I'm hoping to get something a little more concrete so i can try
and budget for one as soon as they are available in shops or on-line
etc.. (if they are available somewhere let me know that too )
Thanks..

--
sticknui

"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it
holds the universe together...."
~ Carl Zwanzig
sticknui's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9806

Old September 6th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ilosttheotherwheel

hey i noticed you live in dallas do you ride with the unispychos? i want
to meet up with them one friday.

--
ilosttheotherwheel
ilosttheotherwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12841

Old September 6th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

I emailed Torker, but they are at the eurobike convention. I should get
a reply soon.

--
forrestunifreak

If I had a signature, it would look something like this.
*'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*

Old September 7th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

ilosttheotherwheel wrote:
hey i noticed you live in dallas do you ride with the unispychos? i want
to meet up with them one friday.

where do you live??
i live in corpus christi

sorry about the threadjack

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ PM me if you would like to join!!!

-stephen-
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old September 7th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sticknui

I live in Cedar Hill about 10 miles south of downtown dallas. Sadly I
have never ridden with any other unicyclists. There is a group in
Richardson I want to ride with but they said that they may ride 20
miles when they go riding and the farthest Ive ever ridden at one time
is about 8 miles.

Old September 8th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ilosttheotherwheel

i think i rode with them once but then i had to go and mmet up with my
dad.

--
ilosttheotherwheel
ilosttheotherwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12841

changing torker lx saddle to nimbus gel tomkarches Unicycling 3 August 13th 06 02:10 PM
Torker Named Best Unicycle by Readers Digest bugman Unicycling 5 April 18th 06 04:21 AM
Once upon a Torker caw89 Unicycling 21 August 12th 05 07:04 PM
Torker Airsaddle on KH fluffinator007 Unicycling 7 January 16th 04 12:46 AM